Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Orginal B15 flight Jacket

strokes1251

Practically Family
For sale is my original B15 jacket that Ive had since 2009 and I have been wearing on and off since then. I have one thing ot say about this jacket and thats that it was built to last! I have never replaced anything on it and when I got the jacket It was missing the sleeves. I frankly liked it the way it was and it has kept me warm in those harsh winters. the Orginal zipper fell off around 2012 but I saved it and kept it in the inner pockets and it will be included. The mouton collar is missing some parts but it will still keep you warm. The jacket belonged to someone with the last name of Boyd and I have a message sent to me by the previous owner of the jacket which I will copy and paste for you all to see.

"The jacket belonged to an aircrew member who survived a B-29 crash on take-off at Yokota AFB Japan on November 18, 1951. He recovered at a hospital, and later was asked if he would take B-36 training. He declined. There is a memorial site at Yokota for the U.S.A.F. and Japanese firefighters who perished when the bombs exploded. "

There are blood stains around the sleeves and inner pockets of the jacket and I was told that the original owner was shot down while wearing the jacket. Please look at the pictures and if you have more questions or need specific pics please message me. 200 shipped anywhere in the US. (BTW the pictres were taken less than an hour ago)

2rhs5dd.jpg

fko26u.jpg

2qi8ev4.jpg

14xp54y.jpg

1748q1.jpg

ja85eb.jpg

2mqkg2v.jpg

2rrpdv8.jpg

zwr9u.jpg

5fekop.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics