Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Original A2s from my Collection

karhu21

One of the Regulars
A superb collection without a doubt Andrew and perhaps its time that you got down to writing a book on vintage flight clothing or starting up your own website as Joakim suggested.

Asienizen

One of the Regulars
I am impressed, a good many of your jackets look almost too good to be original and seem to have been only moderately used. The CBI is a rare gem, and the bomber art on the back panels of a few of those is quite nice too. You're a one man WW2 aviator clothing museum.
Thanks for showing us all these beauties.

aswatland

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Which is my favourite? Well I particularly like the CBI RW, with is in amazing condition for a 1940 contract and the painted no name Cable is also extremely nice. The Star is particularly comfortable to wear.

GoodTimesGone

One of the Regulars
Picking a favorite would probably be like stating which one of your children is the favorite. They're all unique in their own way. Andrew- looking at your photos is as enjoyable as looking at a good A-2 book. Thanks for sharing.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner