Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Other fedoras of mine, GOODBYE

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home

Most of these I've never shown on the Lounge, but better late than ever. Almost all of them (sizes 7 1/8 to 7 1/2) are going to eBay: the jade green Bates, grey Borsalino, and tan Mannion fedoras will be offered privately to a Lounger who enquired about them a while back. If he doesn't accept, they'll be off to eBay.

1930s tan Mannion fedora:

August09auctions046.jpg

August09auctions048.jpg

August09auctions049.jpg

1930s light grey Borsalino:

August09auctions056.jpg

August09auctions057.jpg

August09auctions058.jpg

August09auctions059.jpg

Late 1930s/early '40s olive green Emerson fedora:

August09auctions005.jpg

August09auctions007.jpg

August09auctions008.jpg

NicknNora

A-List Customer
If these are the ones you are selling I'd love to see the ones you are keeping! lol Gorgeous hats, Marc, but then I'd expect no less from you.

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Kevin McAndrew 20

Marc every one of your hats are museum quality. Will you be giving us Loungers notice when they go on ebay? I am particular found of your Kevin McAndrew 20. What is the size hopfully 7-1/4
best luck with the sale jon

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
Marc Chevalier said:

1930s light grey Borsalino:

August09auctions056.jpg

Marc,

Just curious, why do you say this Borsalino is from the '30s? I have one that looks just like it, all the details seem to match, and I always assumed it was from the '40s, though never knew for certain.

The one detail I can't see on your photos is the sweatband seam.

Brad

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
jonbuilder said:
Marc every one of your hats are museum quality. Will you be giving us Loungers notice when they go on ebay? I am particular found of your Kevin McAndrew 20. What is the size hopfully 7-1/4
best luck with the sale jon

Thanks! They're already preset to go on eBay tonight (Friday), beginning at 7 pm (Pacific Standard Time).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo