Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OTHER THAN eBAY Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Thanks for this Steve. It will be interesting to see what logo the clips I have coming will have. They are the same brand. Just a fun bit of hat style history.

POSHMARK SCORE
Got this beauty this am at a site called "Poshmark". Anyone else been successful there?
Also; anybody know about the Borsalino 25? Was there then a 50 and a 100 as well?

One would have to wonder, "twenty-five what?" on a Borsalino hat made for the European market...

Will be interesting to see if that photo goes with the rest.

Jeremy T Garner

Practically Family
I found this Boater today at a local antique shop. Makes me wish my head size was a bit smaller. Wouldn't fit me:( but for 15 bucks I almost bought it anyway... Shame it had a crack in it too

Attachments

• IMG_462.jpg
    IMG_462.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_463.jpg
    IMG_463.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_464.jpg
    IMG_464.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_465.jpg
    IMG_465.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 105
I found this Boater today at a local antique shop. Makes me wish my head size was a bit smaller. Wouldn't fit me:( but for 15 bucks I almost bought it anyway... Shame it had a crack in it too
Nice older Marathon, maybe 50s? Too bad about the crack, not much you can do about it I'm afraid. Keep checking the shop, you never know. BTW, what size was it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21