Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Oumuamua

FOXTROT LAMONT

One Too Many
Much as expected. Core issue remains proof and so far second hand or even third handed talk
leads nowhere. Pigeon holed departments become endless maze labyrinth. Also, with so much already
on the table now, congressional staffs must be distracted by more concrete pressing issues.

Tiki Tom

My Mail is Forwarded Here
But wait! Apparently there is more.

https://thehill.com/opinion/technol...russia-ahead-of-us-in-ufo-retrieval-research/

Surprise #1: This is printed in “The Hill”, not a publication known for being crazy.
Surprise #2: The bombshell dropped in the second to last paragraph.* It’s hard to know what to make of these tidbits of information that are being dripped out to us mortals.

Someone has floated the idea that this may be a case of mass psychosis or mass hysteria in our intelligence community. That would also be pretty scary. But if there is not a case of mass psychosis going on… Does that mean there might be a grain of truth in all this talk and activity by rational adults?

* FYI, the propulsion technology quote given in the above article has become a topic of conversation. The Representative Burlison quote is actually imbedded in a longer statement. Was the congressman only specurating vaguely and generally? Or was he spilling the beans on something he’d heard in the classified briefing? Afterwards, when congressman Tim Burchett was asked about his colleague‘s quote, all he could say was “no comment.” The link below contains the pros and cons of the matter and also includes Congressman Burlison’s full statement in context.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/17h9dkq

Last edited:

FOXTROT LAMONT

One Too Many
^ I am rather doubtful here as to all the buildup posturing concerning retrieval crash corpses and reverse engineering blah, blah. All loose chat, more bark than bite. Fresh red meat, steak is needed.
Don't you agree?

Tiki Tom

Yes! I want a two inch thick Florintina steak, seared on the outside and rare on the inside, with a side of rustica potatoes and a bottle of simple, village-grade red wine. Give me some ********* meat! I am tired of people telling me what’s on the menu And not delivering the goods!

Who are these multiple military intelligence officers leaking details about this and that? Who says they are “credible”? Besides the Inspector General, I mean? Who are these ignoramous members of Congress who are taking them seriously? Good god! Probably nothing to it. still. What is this hallabaloo about? Nothing. Nothing. Move along, folks. No reason to think that there is anything going on, beyond what the military industrial complex wants you to know. Really, truly, there is nothing out there beyond what has already been revealed by our state of the art science. We have a pretty thorough understanding of the universe. Only tinfoil hat nutters are following this story. Please! Move along and stop gawking.

Obviously, what we all want is incontrovertible evidence From Lockheed Martin… photos and press tours. Are we headed in the right direction? Is the bureaucratic process slow and torturous? Is there nothing there to see? Is this the fantasies of a few high ranking (but delusional) intelligence officers? I really don’t know. Is the story worth watching?

ahh. THat felt good. Thanks!

Tiki Tom

Here we go again.
You want bodies? Here they are!

Naturally, the first time this story came out a month or two ago, we all ignored it. And rightly so. Preposterous!

But now they are doubling down on their outrageous claims… and dragging in real experts to back up their story.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...second-ufo-session-featuring-peruvian-mummies

This is exactly the type of thing that gives ufology such a bad reputation. But wait. Are these actual university scientists?

Naaaw. It’s crazy talk.
But what if it’s not?
How does this nonsense get published anyways?
But, Tiki, did you read the article? Qualified scientificos!
Bah, humbug!

FOXTROT LAMONT

One Too Many
Latest update (Grusch, not Peruvian mummies!)
Grusch may have his security clearance reissued but classified materials referenced by the congressman remain secured and can be released only with approval superiors. Considered with all that Grusch claims I must wonder why no other person(s) has/have stepped forward to state such sizeable ''fortune.''

Also how is it that other nations haven't experienced such found ufo incidents/ treasure? Britain has extremely tight security but after three years under highest ''UK EYES ONLY''' pass nothing like this ever surfaced when my
sight or hearing wither thence Intelligence or para regiment, so doubts there frankly are.

Tiki Tom

Someone has leaked the specifics of who is doing the ufo retrievals. And the story is starting to gain traction. In the print version they mention the specific air force squadron in North Carolina that participates in the retrievals. One of the congressmen leading the charge has said words to the effect of “finally we’ve got a lead and know where to look.

And here is the Daily Mail story that is causing this latest brouhaha…
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ce-UFO-retrieval-missions-whistleblowers.html

FOXTROT LAMONT

One Too Many
Someone has leaked the specifics of who is doing the ufo retrievals. And the story is starting to gain traction.
As a Brit, this is becoming bollocks once I hear the cockney east end of London accents, see the Daily Mail paper of record, and that cable news network lead in. Look, Grusch does have some quasi background for what it's worth but overall too many holes. For one thing, if true, the story is too huge to have been hermetically sealed without any leaks until now. Sorry but I'll reserve further judgement pending less speculative this and that or my sources say, for hard factual evidence.

Tiki Tom

Latest unsubstantiated rumor.
”The Lighthouse” in Suffolk, Virginia, is one of the places where Lockheed Martin is engaged in reverse engineering of UAP Material.

(Only the first 5 minutes are worth watching. After that, it repeats itself and nothing new is added.)

Source: only ONE confidential source.
Clearly NOT enough to jump to conclusions on. Just an unsubstantiated rumor.
That said, the Lighthouse is real and really doing some spooky stuff.
Add this to the allegation that Fort Detrick Maryland is where they are studying recovered “biologics”, that the Air Force‘s 24th Special Tactics Squadron (out of North Carolina) is involved in craft retrievals, that the CIA’s Office of Global Access is coordinating the show, etc, and you start to have some leads as to where hardheaded researchers (or tinfoil hat wearers) can start investigating. Am I overlooking any other specific leaks/rumors?
All Bullsh$t? Probably.
but then again… ”the truth is out there.” Somewhere. Maybe.
Aint this fun?

Last edited:

FOXTROT LAMONT

One Too Many
Am I overlooking any other specific leaks/rumors?
All Bullsh$t? Probably.
but then again… ”the truth is out there.” Somewhere. Maybe.
Aint this fun?

Truth to tell it's all very interesting. Rhubbish, rumours, and gossipy which down to the coffee dregs
returns converse to separating wheat from chaff. And a big government alien spacecraft retrieval command
organization is too large to keep hush hush, really. So I am sceptical.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner