Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Oumuamua

Showtime’s 2021 documentary series UFO can be seen for free now on Tubi. No subscription to Showtime is needed. Leslie Kean is heavily featured.

Tiki Tom

My Mail is Forwarded Here
LOL. You will soon be seeing these…

C0A26E30-354F-4A6E-8B1C-D4AFB0FD2A82.jpeg

Tiki Tom

Here is an intriguing very short video taken from a trail cam triggered by a raccoon.
I’d say it’s a digitally manipulated fake, except —I don’t know— if you were going to fake a video, why start with a raccoon on a trail camera?

Here is an intriguing very short video taken from a trail cam triggered by a raccoon.
I’d say it’s a digitally manipulated fake, except —I don’t know— if you were going to fake a video, why start with a raccoon on a trail camera?

With the speed it flys thru the frame, lights side by side across the front, makes me think of a domestic aircraft.

Tiki Tom

Nothing meaningful.
It strikes me how unusual the situation is; how little mainstream press it is getting, and how there are “true believers” on both sides. Meaning the “it’s Aliens” believers and the “it’s a psyop” believers. Whatever is going on, it’s hard to deny that SOMETHING is going on. To review:
1. Whistleblower David Grusch came forward with claims that there is a secret program that is in possession of an intact ufo. After a month, no one has been able to shoot down Grusch’s reputation or credibility.
2. Senator Rubio says there are other highly placed whistleblowers with similar stories.
3. language drafted into the Defense Authorization Bill making it mandatory for defense contractors with knowledge of ufo back-engineering programs to step forward.
4. senate majority leader Schumer puts forward additIonal language to review and —as appropriate— declassify ufo information.
5. Some type of public hearings to be held by (reportedly) the end of July. That is very soon! Will it be another nothing-burger, or will it give actual information/first-hand testimony?

It is all amazing and curious. I have friends in both camps. It is the Summer of Fantastical Conjecture and Speculation.

FOXTROT LAMONT

One Too Many
Grusch came fwd but it's all 2nd hander, he himself knew this, that from a source but he never did extract detail.
Interesting but where's the proof. The Las Vegas family with the aliens in their backyard was great stuff.
I meself think these guys came to Vegas-what happens stays-to check out the action, chase skirt, but somebody
had too much sauce and screwed up with a fwi, flyin while intox, and the police came in, arrested, saucer's
impounded and they got a local lawyer.

Tiki Tom

Oh, dear!
The whistleblower stories are starting to leak out. But, again: Oh, dear!
On this crazy journey of hard To swallow allegations, I’ve always taken Ross Coulthart to be a voice of moderation and journalistic calm. Now this.
Go to minute 2:25.
Exactly how gullible do you think we are!?!?
A crashed Ufo so big they could not move it. So they built a large building over it! Somewhere outside the U.S.A.? Ross claims he knows exactly where it is.
Preposterous!
But then again, Ross is (or was) a reputable award-winning journalist. Is he trying to destroy his own credibility?

…Or is this actually what the “highly placed, highly cleared” whistleblowers are telling him?

Its a crazy world that we live in. I keep having to remind myself that this whirlwind is generating Congressional Hearings. On 26 July, in fact.

Exactly who is this Ross Coulthart and should anybody care what he says?

https://www.icij.org/journalists/ross-coulthart/

Last edited:

Tiki Tom

Witness list announced:

https://oversight.house.gov/release/national-security-subcommittee-to-hold-hearing-on-unidentified-anomalous-phenomena/

David Grusch should be interesting, but I don’t see any unfamiliar names of people who might actually have worked on a crashed UFO. As already noted, Grusch’s testimony —although very intriguing— is second hand. Rep. Tim Burchett provides a fiery quote promising transparency. So far, I see no reason to expect anything definitive, although you never know.

BTW: Hearing is at 10am ET.

FOXTROT LAMONT

One Too Many
A dust up but hard coinage here is called for and none offered. And this subject is big, very large tale so odds
of keeping it mouse quiet, church mouse quiet all these years ever since WWII Arizona or Nevada where all the rumours began but faded back inside innuendo and xcept a small band of grassy knollers, nothing new, same
old same rumours with innuendo. And here's the dust up.

Tiki Tom

Holy smokes! Talk about a dust up.
This C-Span press conference about the hearing is 100% worth watching.
These Congressional Representatives are PISSED OFF and go into some detail about how the Air Force, etc, has stone walled them and how everyone was trying to shut down this hearing. Some verbal punches are thrown! And that last comment made by Rep. Luna sounds like a threat.
If you are a skeptic, watch this. It will certainly raise an eyebrow.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?529468-1/rep-burchett-oversight-committee-members-upcoming-hearing-uap

Maybe the hearing will be worth watching, after all.

Last edited:

Tiki Tom

A crashed Ufo so big they could not move it. So they built a large building over it! Somewhere outside the U.S.A.? Ross claims he knows exactly where it is.

FYI. Internet sleuths who are much more intrepid than I have identified South Korea as the likely location of this wonder. However, when people quote Dr Steven Greer as having made a very similar Claim some time ago, I have to throw my hands up. Better evidence is needed, please. Still waiting.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters