Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Oumuamua

FOXTROT LAMONT

One Too Many
Heads up. UFO whistleblower David Grusch to surface on May 21st at SALT Conference in NYC. See agenda, day #2 at 12:10.
Will his promised Op Ed be published before this event?
Why this event/venue? Stay tuned.

https://www.salt.org/event-agendas/2024-new-york
Didn't see Grusch at this conference listed. Looked but no Grusch.
Aside all else, Grusch has a parochial congressional committee damoclean blade hung over his neck that he willingly consented to. If he spills any genuine UFO beans, it'll be there.:confused:

My brother in law asked over cheese burgers this evening if I watched the Kentucky Derby. :eek:

Tiki Tom

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Karl Nell at today’s SALT conference in NY. Key takeaway (go to minute 2:30): non-human intelligence is absolutely real and there are people in the government who know about it.

Who is Karl Nell?

https://www.salt.org/speakers/karl-nell

So… just another talking head? One in a growing list of seemingly credible talking heads? Will there be more congressional hearings soon? Or is all of this stuff on ice until after the election?

Tiki Tom

My Mail is Forwarded Here
^^^^^. Very true. Not a bit of hard evidence is offered.
But what is motivating this guy? He is not trying to sell anything. Is he only trying to destroy his impressive career and tarnish his own reputation? What is Karl Nell’s motivation?

And, btw, what ever happened to David Grusch, that high level intelligence officer who testified to congress that he heard/saw evidence of a program to reverse engineer crashed ufos? He seems to have just disappeared from the face of the earth. No follow-up interviews or articles. Very strange. Calling David Grusch!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael