Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Paddy has been Promoted

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
I have asked Paddy to be a Bartender for this forum and he has agreed to take on this mission. In my opinion he is the best man for the job. He has demonstrated an extensive knowledge of WWII and a great collection of collectables from the war. Most importantly he has a passion for the subject and a willingness to share it with others.

Please congratulate Paddy on his promotion...and for his service to The Fedora Lounge.

Molorom

Familiar Face
3 Cheers!
I raise my glass full of ginger ale to you!
Im sure you will do a fantastic job.
Adam

Big-T

Familiar Face
Congrats Paddy, we couldn't have asked for a better bartender

Cheers,

Craig "Big-T" Thompson

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Thank-you for trusting me with this position!

A huge surprise for me guys, but a real honour too. I feel very humbled by this move, believe me!

I'm actually quite touched that it was you guys who pinned those old oak leaves to my collar and thrust the regiment's colours into my palm out in the field here!

Strength often comes from diversity, so...I'm sure that as a team, we can all continue to look forward to the different interests, styles, experience and knowledge that we as individuals have brought to the WW2 forum here, keeping it interesting, informative and 'fun!'

Looking at where all you members come from, I feel that the UN has much to learn from a multi-national group such as ours, bonded by a love of vintage. I'm glad to be a part of that, so thanks.

HOME OF THE BRAVE...LAND OF THE FREE.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Mmmmm, the Nehi tastes gooood, but...

That was a lip smacking drink Root, but judging by that mighty fine poster, I think I know what I'm after for dessert..!!

Chin-Chin guys!

I raise my glass of the Macallan to you. Congratulations on the promotion---now be a good man and bring me another---make it a double this time. LOL LOL

Regards to all,

J

P.S. I suggest we create a section for Brad Bowers to bartend called Booze---what to think of that bottle from afar. LOL

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Holly, you buzzy wee bee!

Well 'thank'in you kindly ma'am' for the kind words :p

Wish I'd thought up an idea like cracking open a bottle of Champers Holly! You're just full of great ideas ...LOL, you should be a teacher!!

Tell you what, next time I open a bottle, which hopefully shouldn't be too long, I'll toast you from across the pond...deal?

And by the way...a wee suggestion if I may? Just go BUY that dress. It's gorgeous and 'you!' trust me!!

Speak to you later this week, you wee busy bee!! I'm off to take a class of 30 to the old Roman Wall (Hadrian's Wall) to see how the vintage Romans did things!!

Re: Holly, you buzzy wee bee!

Originally posted by PADDY
Speak to you later this week, you wee busy bee!! I'm off to take a class of 30 to the old Roman Wall (Hadrian's Wall) to see how the vintage Romans did things!!

Geez, I wish I could be there. I like Greco-Roman architecture.
Interesting how the wall never worked. :D Those Blue fellas just kept coming. ;)
Got any stories about it we never heard of before? It is sort of about war. :D

Regards to all,

J

ITG

Call Me a Cab
Re: Holly, you buzzy wee bee!

Wish I'd thought up an idea like cracking open a bottle of Champers Holly! You're just full of great ideas ...LOL, you should be a teacher!!
Yeah, I'm just full of great ideas aren't I? No Plagiarism on my part. (inside joke here)

Tell you what, next time I open a bottle, which hopefully shouldn't be too long, I'll toast you from across the pond...deal?
Deal-ee-o!

Sporting your toga for this adventure too?

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Just came across this thread from several-years-ago!! Where on Earth has the time gone to?
So many things have changed and water flowed ..! And pints of knowledge poured and shared..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany