Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pancakes, Waffles, Crepes or French Toast...?

rue

What's your favorite ? Suppose the list could include Donuts, Muffins, Pastries, Croissants, Scones, Lefse but you get the Idea !

I love all of them, but the pancakes and French toast have to be served with real maple syrup and the waffles have to be served with a sour cream and brown sugar topping and strawberries, but as far as crepes.... any way at all, sweet or savory :D

Oh and croissants filled with chocolate...... yum :)

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I love all of them, but the pancakes and French toast have to be served with real maple syrup and the waffles have to be served with a sour cream and brown sugar topping and strawberries, but as far as crepes.... any way at all, sweet or savory :D

Hi Rue

I've NEVER liked the Aunt Jemima and Mrs. Butterworth's syrups. I like the real maple, or the incredibly fake strawberry and blueberry syrups from Smuckers.

later

Yeps

Call Me a Cab

Cosí?
IMG_9625.jpg

Technically it is a cornetto, but it's the same. This is my favorite as well, along with the more essential part of breakfast.

rue

Hi Rue

I've NEVER liked the Aunt Jemima and Mrs. Butterworth's syrups. I like the real maple, or the incredibly fake strawberry and blueberry syrups from Smuckers.

later

I agree, but change the fake strawberry and blueberry to the IHOP brand ;)

Cosí?
IMG_9625.jpg

Technically it is a cornetto, but it's the same. This is my favorite as well, along with the more essential part of breakfast.

I don't have that place where we live [huh] But yes, it the same thing :)

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
I don't have that place where we live [huh] But yes, it the same thing :)

Oops, I was not referring to the restaurant. I was just saying "Like this?" referring to the photo. The picture is from my bar in Rome.

george

New in Town
Doughnuts are probably my favorite, but I like everything listed in the title. I had Eggos for breakfast and will probably be doing that a lot this coming year. With class every morning at 9, quick breakfasts will become a necessity.

Come to think of it, there's a decent creperie near school that I could see myself returning to. Way to be, Coolidge Corner.

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Seconded. Most cookies are good for breakfast. Also, any good fruit pie (cherry, apple, etc.) is a fantastic breakfast so long as there is plenty of coffee. Pound cake is another favorite.

Great minds think alike. I have also had a piece of pie for dinner, and then another for dessert. My grandmother absolutely ruined me at the age of about 3, by feeding me Sara Lee coffee cake and coffee for breakfast one week.

Of course you know that beer is just cereal in liquid form...

Later

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner