Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Photographs Of Hats Fresh From Surviving The Elements

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
snowonslouch.jpg

Jeff

That there just looks cold and miserable. But at least the hat looks good. Brrr! I need something warm to drink now.

Cheers!

Dan

The Good

Call Me a Cab
Photoon2011-01-02at16332.jpg

I wore my Federation IV in the heavy downpour today. It was really the only hat I felt that I could confidently get wet and have it right the way it was, more or less. I actually came back inside twenty minutes ago, so some time had passed since it had got wet, but I'll post a picture of how it looks dry.

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
Photoon2011-01-02at16332.jpg

I wore my Federation IV in the heavy downpour today. It was really the only hat I felt that I could confidently get wet and have it right the way it was, more or less. I actually came back inside twenty minutes ago, so some time had passed since it had got wet, but I'll post a picture of how it looks dry.

Good,
Your Fed looks the BEST of the hats you've had on your head that I have seen so far. It suits your head size and shape the best IMHO :)

The Good

Call Me a Cab
Alright, thanks! Here it is, now dry:

Photoon2011-01-02at21172.jpg

I may have indirectly changed the creasing a bit, through handling it while wet, but it still looks good for what I consider my foul weather hat.

DRB

One Too Many
Great picture: You have enough brim width in the front and sides to make any storm a little more comfortable. Just one of many reasons to wear a hat.

Scott D

New in Town
DSC06361.jpg

Not vintage

(Outback Trading Company "Willis" Hat)

Thanks to Scotrace for activating my account. :) I never got the confirmation email.

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lookin' good Scott, and welcome to the Lounge. I'm a big fan of Outback Trading's stuff ever since I got my Station Master coat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy