Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pics of hats that you have artistically photo-shopped

Celia

A-List Customer
Hanging out in what may very well be my favourite painting, The Triumph of Death by Pieter Bruegel the Elder. Painted c. 1562. Finding me is kind of like Where's Waldo, though.

View attachment 63283

Here too is a link to a high resolution image of the piece (without me, of course). https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/10/Thetriumphofdeath.jpg
Man, it took me forever trying to find you! Now that I know where you are, it seems obvious of course. I can't believe I just wasted all that time staring at my screen. Must. Stop. Procrastinating. Great painting by the way, I love Bruegel (both the Elder and Younger) too :)

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Man, it took me forever trying to find you! Now that I know where you are, it seems obvious of course. I can't believe I just wasted all that time staring at my screen. Must. Stop. Procrastinating. Great painting by the way, I love Bruegel (both the Elder and Younger) too :)

Hahahahaha!!!

It's not procrastinating... it's improving your eye for details (no rationalization there [emoji6] ).

Yeah... It's just an extraordinary image (as are many of his and the Younger's other works). So many subtle details... Great stuff...

Enjoy.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
As I walked by the conference room at my office this morning, one sliver of sunlight was shining in on a table. It was neat, so...

Crofut & Knapp Forty with pretty minimal adjustments.

4IMG_20161222_093623-picsay.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner