Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pin-up Name

LaydiRaevin

New in Town
Hello everyone! I'm going to be doing some pin-up modeling and I may be joining a burlesque show. I'm having trouble thinking of a name for myself. Help!!!

:(

LaydiRaevin

New in Town
I haven't decided if I want to join or not mostly because of time constrants. It's one in the boston area my friends Mandy and Mandy participate in.

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thru the Keyhole! I'm Heather, I am on hiatus from TKB while I attend law school. Ask Mandy all about me ;)

When Mandy and I came up with my name (Bella Inferno, incidentally, not Bella Hell, which is the translation ), we just figured we'd go for something that was a play on words and Italian, since I look very Italian! [huh]

LaydiRaevin

New in Town
yeah. She also works in the same mall as me right now. I'll have to think on it and for now I might just do the modeling thing, its a little less time consuming.

I like the idea of using a goddess name but not as a first, I'm portugues maybe I should use something like that.

Miss_Bella_Hell

I thought it was such a coincidence that you were talking about TKB because I'm part of the group, and when I told you you were just like "yeah it's the same group" like it was no big deal! lol Maybe I am just excitable.

LaydiRaevin

New in Town
Its not a bad thing, I can be too. My boyfriend actually says I need to relax sometimes. I find it hard to express emotion over the internet. I'm actually surprised that I didn't recognize you from your avatar, or from your screenname.

Miss_Bella_Hell

I know! Well, I am sure we'll meet at some point, expecially if you join. I think it's really fun, you should try at least dong some group acts as a chorus girl, it's easy and not too time consuming.

So, what are the Portugese words for things like "Love" and "Baby" and "Beautiful" etc?

JazzBaby

Practically Family
LaydiRaevin said:
How about Ella Noir?

Sounds really 1940s! I was in a burlesque show last year and my nickname was Belle Epoque, but it was a very Moulin Rouge inspired show.

funneman

Practically Family
LaydiRaevin said:
They are splet the same as spanish the acent is different. Love=Amore
Baby=Bebe, Beautiful= Linda. not to exciting.

How about Bebe LaAmore?

Oops, I'll back out of the Powder Room now. I swear I had my eyes closed the whole time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy