Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pocket Knife

The iconic yellow handled Case knife. It's pretty much always in my pocket, work or play

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1378508463208.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378508463208.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 390

Pinhead

One of the Regulars
Knives aren't just a vice for me, but an addiction. I have too many to count. I fancy Spyderco's with stainless handles for daily carry (I only have three of those).

I still have my Buck 112 from when we were allowed to wear them on our belts in elementary school. A boy wasn't a boy if he didn't have a knife on his belt.

I have one Randall Made that I actually use, as opposed to keeping it on a shelf, all shiny-like.

And, +1,000,000 on the Buck 119. I still have the one my father left me and it is my go-to camping/hiking/hunting knife.

maduro 5

A-List Customer
Too many to carry so selling them off. Pixs of my knives from the recent 2013 Oregon Knife Collectors show. The pearl handled ones got washed out by the flash.

Mike, I now understand your wife. When she asks "Another Hawaiian shirt?" she is thinking of your knife collection!

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Mike, I now understand your wife. When she asks "Another Hawaiian shirt?" she is thinking of your knife collection!

Hah! And that's just the old knives Michael, I have a third case full of custom made knives. I only see them at shows, then they get packed up and stored out of sight. This is just one of many vices I challenge my wife with, she's a pretty good sport though.

maduro 5

A-List Customer
Hah! And that's just the old knives Michael, I have a third case full of custom made knives. I only see them at shows, then they get packed up and stored out of sight. This is just one of many vices I challenge my wife with, she's a pretty good sport though.
I suspect that we are all made of the same cloth.

DesertDan

One Too Many
My father presented me with my first pocketknife on my 6th birthday, a small Old Timer stockman type knife. Unfortunately I lost it somewhere along the way but I have have always had a special place in my heart for the Old Timer knives. I have my dad's Old Timer hunting knife and it is one of my most treasured possessions. I have quite a few other Old Timers, all of them U.S. made.

A pocketknife has been a part of my daily wardrobe ever since that birthday long ago, wouldn't feel completely dressed without one.

John Galt

Vendor
Eskiltuna, Sweden mostly. There is a great guide on the web to collecting these. They beat any lock blade for stability, but are expensive. I was going to sell mine, but decided to keep it. Swedish knifes are quite good.

John Galt

Vendor
It is a nice one JG and you basically stole it. They were made in Sweden esteban68, from about the 1850s to 1950s.

Thanks. I like the concept & it is a very functional knife. I recently bought a more modern version that I will post later.

newsman

One of the Regulars
Carry a knife? Every day. Sadly most of the time it's a modern knife.

But my favorite knife is my Randall model 26 Pathfinder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot