Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Portugal felt

Dusty Rhodes

Suspended
You really need a hot cut of STHU to cure your bitterness. I think we're all tired of it.:kick:
Ed
SHARPETOYS said:
Scott,
I got the hat and took a few pictures and will email them to you. Steve Delk asked me to mail my new hat to another hatter to see this fine felt. This 100% beaver is as soft as a cloud very dense but at the same time thin. This felt reminds me of my 1930 Borsalino.:) or my vintage Cavanagh :)

Unlike one hat seller on the net that sells his over priced junk and puts down other hatters and gives out bum sources to waste your money. Steve Delk trys to help other hatters with his actions not his Mouth. He wanted other Professional hatters to see this very fine Portugal beaver felt.
Like the hatter, this felt is in a class of its own!! :cheers1:

MattC

A-List Customer
Guys, Guys, easy

One of the things that makes this lounge a nice place is that people tend to be decent to each other, even when they disagree. Let's try to maintain the tone. There ought to be someplace left for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steveng183