Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Righteous! I see it as the centerpiece of any living room Che.QUOTE]
Mike !
I would if i could !
I got a pal you cant believe entire house basement to attic all lined with hats in boxes, Just crazy even in the bathroom & kitchen insane....
But all Primo Stuff to die for mostly 30's & 40's hats in that house....
I have a small bedroom for the lids & i think thats insane.......

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
46-6535_n.jpg

Nice Che would be good for hats for the current season.:)

Its still in the box & been hiding in the Garage a while , Scared of the wife
My Pal Roberto Isola uses the same one Im sure you seen his Same Model.He sent me there.
came in a Cowboy hat sized box & a 6 ft pole
..but the footing i think is 15'' square...oh yea they milked me for a few more $ for these pads that cushion the hat disks....
But very nice people & cool stuff...every body that sells at Alameda Antique Faire gets their garment racks there,,good prices for those

Well, that size isn't too bad then. Put it together in the garage and then sneak it in. :p

pw013.jpg

pw012.jpg

Biltmore OR in Caribou. I'm impressed! It's almost a charcoal color. This was the last Caribou in a 6 7/8, so I will have to stretch it a bit. I went ahead and ordered a silver belly too. I think a good deal for $120.

pw015.jpg

pw014.jpg

pw016.jpg

Sorry pics aren't great, I'm at work. Rick this is from Hat-plus.com. They still have some stock in mostly Silver Belly, Black and Fawn.
Looks like it's technically called the Wilderness, the stamp is from 2002---- old stock?

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Im a Hat Sicko, just bought this & i have no room for it
http://www.danielsdisplay.com/product_detail.php?ID=3661
newhatstorage.jpg

I screwed mine to the wall. Lotsa space, on walls. Though, in truth I need about 4x what I have to put everything up.

hathanger.jpg

I have never again been able to locate these bent wire hat rests that screw to the wall.

These might work

wallmountedhatstands.jpg

but as ya' can't see the bottom of the bracket, I cant tell if it looks like the top. If the other side of the base too has the 90° bend and the screw hole shown on the top, you'd be cookin' with gas!

And if they don't, it may well still work using a lag bolt or suchlike.

Last edited:

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Sorry pics aren't great, I'm at work. Rick this is from Hat-plus.com. They still have some stock in mostly Silver Belly, Black and Fawn.
Looks like it's technically called the Wilderness, the stamp is from 2002---- old stock?
Yours looks identical to mine. Tom's was a little different.

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Heathered gray Stetson (restored)

heatherstetson-1.jpg
heatherstetsonfront.jpg
heatherstetsoninside.jpg

First thing to go was the mojito colored ribbon. Replaced with something quite thin to counteract the L.A.C. symptoms. Maybe leather, I dunno.

I've always wanted a heathered fedora, though I wish I had another .25" to the brim, but as is it is a sporty little number. Very informal.

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Righteous! I see it as the centerpiece of any living room Che.

OK i had this hat stand & hiding it from the Wife ,http://www.danielsdisplay.com/product_detail.php?ID=3661
Ya See my situation,,,
She tell's me to get a Tree Today,,,,So what the Heck, I figgured Hmmmmm

So'oos JamesPowers
wanted measurements, here ya go..round base 18 1/2'', Height 5' 10'' width hat- tree's 19''

sooo's Mike,
gave me some ideas & hey i cant hide it from my wife ,,so i gotta Man up

Rickblaine,
shows some fine pic's of hat hanging Do-Dads

TWH,
Likes it & posted up the pic for me.

Fedoralover,
makes a important statement might need a bunch of these stands they only hold 20 hats .

232323232%7Ffp73474%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D35%3A%3B6%3B983934%3Bnu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp73482%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D35%3A%3B6%3B983%3A34%3Bnu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp54364%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D35%3A%3B6%3B983%3B34%3Bnu0mrj

Easy to assemble, Seems sturdy, yea better to store hats open crown, these little pillow pads cost extra but OK
to be Contuined...................................................:cool:

&

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany