Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

randooch

I'll Lock Up

Michaelshane

One Too Many
Here's two Knox superfines. I've been waiting to see what I bought since Dec.They came today.I don't know how to bash this kind of hat,need some pointers please.The colors are really cool!

P1030782.jpg
[/IMG]

P1030785.jpg
[/IMG]

P1030789.jpg
[/IMG]

P1030790.jpg
[/IMG]

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
Those are a couple of nice Knox Homburgs, you got there. Center creases on both of them, and add front pinches to one of them for variety, and there you go!

Brad

Bingles

A-List Customer
New Porkpie by the Custom Hatter - Gary White

I just picked up my latest custom porkpie, modeled after the hat worn by Gene Hackman in "The French Connection". It's known as a "four point porkpie", in black, with a black and gray vintage ribbon. It's made from black pure beaver felt... and I just LOVE it!! Way to go, Gary White -- made proudly here in BUFFALO Ny.

000_0179.jpg

000_0180.jpg

000_0181.jpg

Highlander

A-List Customer
Not new, but the only fedora photo I had. This is a Stetson I've had for about 20 years or so. I have a brown Dobbs that's almost identical, but a little nice felt.
FedoraCrop-vi.jpg

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Highlander said:
Not new, but the only fedora photo I had. This is a Stetson I've had for about 20 years or so. I have a brown Dobbs that's almost identical, but a little nice felt.
FedoraCrop-vi.jpg

Haven't met you yet - welcome!

That's a great looking hat and outfit for sure. As much as I love Stetsons, I agree; my vintage Dobbs versions of their hats usually outshine them in quality of felt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn