Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Ha! Lol. Thought u might have done that. Looks good.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That silverbelly Strat looks great on you. Love the bash. That might be my next buy since I need a silverbelly something in my collection.

Roger

Grats moon.....Silverbelly is a beauty!!! My primary lid, wear it to some degree everyday. I liked it so well, I bought another...

moon--thanks for the short photo-essay and congrats on the SB Strat. I really think you should consider going back for the Titanic, too. :D

Moon That big brim looks great on you.
You should have bought it
uze guyz need to post a tut on how to post a pic on tapatalk.

thank you gentlemen ... and yeah the Titanic was in my size too ...

HA!! I knew you would... thought of you as soon as I saw it

Last edited:
Just left JJ Hat
Had a few minor repairs done on a couple vintage hats and picked up a sweet silverbelly Premier Strat... Which is gorgeous by the way.
Colin and the guys were top notch as always.
895347b32de24bcabaebb6639a319f30.jpg
8f1d22ddb744f0b2976c02f757878e54.jpg
Based on these two photos, I'd say you've really zeroed in on the dimensions that work best for you. Perfect!!! :eusa_clap

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Based on these two photos, I'd say you've really zeroed in on the dimensions that work best for you. Perfect!!! :eusa_clap

thank you my friend

I do still enjoy the larger brims of the campdraft and bushman ... but these dimensions are definitely more my go to recently

the top is the Premier Strat I bought today
and the bottom is the horse I rode in on ... Fed IV

javadave61

Practically Family

Moom! You shoot, and you score! Awesome look on you. I had tempered ny expectations of the modern felt, but the premiere felt is really amazing in its look and feel and takes a bash so well. As I said before, it doesn't feel better or worse than my vintage felt, just different. And different in a good way. A very enjoyable hat. Congratulations.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Moom! You shoot, and you score! Awesome look on you. I had tempered ny expectations of the modern felt, but the premiere felt is really amazing in its look and feel and takes a bash so well. As I said before, it doesn't feel better or worse than my vintage felt, just different. And different in a good way. A very enjoyable hat. Congratulations.

thank you sir.... and I agree
the felt is great
it feels slightly thicker than my vintage Strats ... but it is also brand new and not worn in
and it is quite soft and pliable .
I went ahead and bashed it right there in the store... I wanted to make sure I saw no .... what I call crows feet... in the bends of the felt.... nothing
so fantastically comfortable ... feels great to my hand ...looks absolutely killer ...
I've read a lot of bad things about modern Stetsons.... I'm not seeing it in this hat

I absolutely love it

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
I've fallen so deeply in love with my BG Campdraft and get so much wear out of it that I decided to order another in Taupe Fawn

it arrived today ... love strikes again

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

Last edited:

2075rami

One of the Regulars
Been looking for a cooler hat to wear during the Summer here in North Carolina, and finally found a decent looking one that wouldn't break the bank today. Yes, it's just a Faded Glory from the Evil Empire of the retail world, but at only $7, I think it was a bargain, and it means I don't have to keep wearing my baseball caps to work! Both of my Dobbs fedoras are fur felt, and will have to wait for cooler weather before being freed from their current sentence in the closet prison. And since it's a new hat, here it is!
0b047acfbf6fcf22328afe4d337b56a9.jpg
ca889b77d3c157a329fefa2d039b3927.jpg
d747efaf8d7e39d0a66a9a913a73939f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou