Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.
Steve, I have the feeling you're going to be keeping us rocked back on our heels for a few weeks with that booty. I'm really enjoying seeing them. That gold one you posted a day or so ago made my mouth water.

Chamuco, congrats! I eagerly await delivery of my first CD, which was shipped from Oz yesterday. We'll see how long it takes to get inland to Funkytown, here.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Steve, I have the feeling you're going to be keeping us rocked back on our heels for a few weeks with that booty. I'm really enjoying seeing them. That gold one you posted a day or so ago made my mouth water.

Chamuco, congrats! I eagerly await delivery of my first CD, which was shipped from Oz yesterday. We'll see how long it takes to get inland to Funkytown, here.
You will see it is worth the wait !

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
3420a8fb958ad7c4ac4d6c76b420b27b.jpg
[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Bob that crown has me drooling ... Fantastic hat.

I just received this Knox Superfine that I got for a ridiculously low price.
The felt is crazy soft.
The only flaw on it is the wind trolley particularly the button as you will see in the pic... So if anyone has a button that will go with this hat hit me up
f7c229dc66ab6085876486c8f4806202.jpg
94c4f4ed74dc4b2ddfd9d8d5607db102.jpg
10a072ba62ecfade8f2fe046f08dc101.jpg
573dd2f906ef4c97a780efc4f423e15c.jpg
e504caecaffe24ebe6fc60c2e11524d9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
MINT! Moon. That color is sweet and a dbl stitch brim too! Plus you stole it? I do see what you mean by the button n wind trolly. All things considered...

javadave61

Practically Family

Seeing all these great new hats is like going to the hospital to see a friend's new baby. Oh to see it in pristine condition before life's harsh elements give it it's character. And ohhhh, the new hat smell.

I have not considered the silverbelly Campdraft since I have silverbelly Open Road and Stetson Royal Deluxe. But that feels like a very different hat. Do they all come with the contrasting ribbon? I love the look.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Yes Dave my Silverbelly did have a contrasting ribbon.Keep in mind the Camp Draft "Silverbelly" is really a very light tan. Nooooooo.... I'm not selling it. :). It just came in today. But Peter Bros is. CALL 'em speak to Brad Shane or Nathan. Their websites NG. AND YES! Custom QUALITY Milan Hemp. Reg $150 (which in and of itself is unbelievable) for $100 to Fellow Loungers.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou