Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.
I have this image of Daniele sitting in a room amongst those hats, sort of like Scrooge McDuck in his vault.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
McDuck.jpg

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Good morning loungers,
yesterday I experienced the perfect day that all lovers of hats would like to do once in life.
I have visited three lovely brothers who have found a remnant of storage, huge, made up of hats of all kinds and shape.
I went to help them classify and evaluate high quality hats. I have seen about two thousand hats mostly made in italy over the last 80 years.
Borsalino
25oxb47.jpg

The most prominent brand is Borsalino, then Panizza, Vanzina, some Barbisio, Guerra and some of the shadow brands of Borsalino: Palace, Junior and Alessandria.
Panizza
8xvfy1.jpg

There are also some very interesting productions branded as "M. Hutter " hat shop in Merano and "Charles Hatters" (an English name behind which an Italian manufacturer is hidden), some French, USA (Resistol and Stetson) and few Austrian.
Charles Hatters
14c7lfo.jpg

The field is very varied and can be a source of satisfaction.
Lobbia Borsalino
2m48288.jpg

There are all sizes, even large (61 - 62 cm.) often for a single hat with variations of colors and many models built here over the decades
They will soon be sold online on a site dedicated to them.
I will keep you informed, there are some historical and great pieces of Italian hatters of the last century.
Get ready!
If there are any oldies, in my size, I was ready last week ;)

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Good morning loungers,
yesterday I experienced the perfect day that all lovers of hats would like to do once in life.
I have visited three lovely brothers who have found a remnant of storage, huge, made up of hats of all kinds and shape.
I went to help them classify and evaluate high quality hats. I have seen about two thousand hats mostly made in italy over the last 80 years.
Borsalino
25oxb47.jpg

The most prominent brand is Borsalino, then Panizza, Vanzina, some Barbisio, Guerra and some of the shadow brands of Borsalino: Palace, Junior and Alessandria.
Panizza
8xvfy1.jpg

There are also some very interesting productions branded as "M. Hutter " hat shop in Merano and "Charles Hatters" (an English name behind which an Italian manufacturer is hidden), some French, USA (Resistol and Stetson) and few Austrian.
Charles Hatters
14c7lfo.jpg

Lobbia Borsalino
2m48288.jpg

There are all sizes, even large (61 - 62 cm.) often for a single hat with variations of colors and many models built here over the decades
I will keep you informed, there are some historical and great pieces of Italian hatters of the last century.
Get ready!

My oh my... what a treasure chest.

Good morning loungers,
Borsalino
25oxb47.jpg

Panizza
8xvfy1.jpg

Charles Hatters
14c7lfo.jpg

Lobbia Borsalino
2m48288.jpg

Get ready!
These look fantastic already. Can't wait for the rest of them. A real treasure.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Daniele,

Madonna che bello. Aspetto la tua parola per il website. Auguri!

I have this image of Daniele sitting in a room amongst those hats, sort of like Scrooge McDuck in his vault.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

If there are any oldies, in my size, I was ready last week ;)

My oh my... what a treasure chest.

These look fantastic already. Can't wait for the rest of them. A real treasure.

Thanks for your interest

I have tried and will try to do my best because the hats are on the market in the best possible way.
I promised the owners I will give my support so that they are presented and evaluated in a real manner.
In these weeks I will prepare how much I have been asked to complete the site for sell them, which will be gradual, given the mass of "High Quality" hats in the lot.
Imagine there are almost three times more of the other forms: caps, berets, Tyrolean, Prinz Heinrich and so on.
Thank you for your kind support and it will be my duty to inform you of the on-line submission of the site.
I can assure you that I had to lose sight of so much beauty.
Yes, it is true, I felt like Scrooge McDuck though gold was not mine.

KarlCrow

One Too Many
Thanks for your interest

I have tried and will try to do my best because the hats are on the market in the best possible way.
I promised the owners I will give my support so that they are presented and evaluated in a real manner.
In these weeks I will prepare how much I have been asked to complete the site for sell them, which will be gradual, given the mass of "High Quality" hats in the lot.
Imagine there are almost three times more of the other forms: caps, berets, Tyrolean, Prinz Heinrich and so on.
Thank you for your kind support and it will be my duty to inform you of the on-line submission of the site.
amazing

RJR

Thanks for your interest

You're a great guy,Daniele,this will be a major effort on your part.I do sort of envy you even with the work :).

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
You're a great guy,Daniele,this will be a major effort on your part.I do sort of envy you even with the work :)
Bob thank you.
When I saw the chance to make many loungers happy I made the effort to give my active contribution to the treasurers.
I think it is the only way for you (and for me too) to be able to buy beautiful hats without "battles between friends".

Thanks for your interest

My new boater arrived today from a Lounger on the Facebook side. Pedigree Hats manufacture for a small chain of men's stores in Olympia Washington. Nice condition, great patina and weave. The store logo is on a strip of fabric stitched under the mesh lining. It could have possibly been added at the store. An example of jobber suppliers, the only Pedigree is on the size tag, with no other tags under the sweat. I'm happy.
13Sep17 Pedigree Boater crown.jpg
13Sep17 Pedigree Boater size tag.jpg
13Sep17 Pedigree Boater Wilmots liner.jpg

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
My new boater arrived today from a Lounger on the Facebook side. Pedigree Hats manufacture for a small chain of men's stores in Olympia Washington. Nice condition, great patina and weave. The store logo is on a strip of fabric stitched under the mesh lining. It could have possibly been added at the store. An example of jobber suppliers, the only Pedigree is on the size tag, with no other tags under the sweat. I'm happy. View attachment 85940 View attachment 85941 View attachment 85942
killin' me, where's the head shot! great boater!!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn