Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JAVIER

Practically Family
I've heard the lottery described as a tax on stupidity, but I do understand the lure. Off topic, I know. Maybe the Observation Bar has this topic covered.
Like I said, I usually don't play but I understand that Playing the Numbers is not only rooted in Harlem history but American history. http://www.hup.harvard.edu/catalog.php?isbn=9780674051072
but hey some may say collecting hats is hoarding, that's the problem with perceptions.

JAVIER

Practically Family
Last edited:

Johnny J

Call Me a Cab
Vintage 7 3/8 Royal DeLuxe Stetson Stetsonian

I won this Stetsonian a few days ago on the bay. Pretty clean with a few light moth activity and some fading on the top of crown, but I guess I can live with that. Looks and feels like it was very lightly used. It came in a Dobbs hat box.

Size: 7 3/8
Crown: 5 3/4
Brim: 2 5/8

IMG_1288.jpg

IMG_1286.jpg

IMG_1290.jpg

IMG_1277.jpg

IMG_1278-1.jpg

IMG_1279-1.jpg

IMG_1280-1.jpg

IMG_1283.jpg

IMG_1275.jpg

Johnny J

Call Me a Cab
Thank you gentlemen! It's been sometime since I have purchased a fedora and when I seen this one I liked it. Also, the seller never posted pictures or info saying that it was a Stetsonian, so I was surprised to find out that it was when I received my hat. I have been wanting to find another one since the last and only Stetsonian I have owned was damaged, so I sold it.

Johnny J

Call Me a Cab
Thanks again guys! I really like this one and the fit is perfect. I don't know what it is, but when I have this one on and compare to other vintage fedoras I have, like for example a Dobbs Hanover also with binded brim, the dimensions and felt on this one is a lot nicer and the way the brim is flanged and when its down in front it just looks so nice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael