Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RBH

Bartender
My new sage milan from Buckaroo Hatters.

sage2.jpg

McMurdo

One of the Regulars
I went out today to get a haircut and do some walking around, I ended up at Stollerys at Yonge and Bloor and noticed some Panama hats in the window along with signs that said 40% off everything excluding Barbour. Well even with the exclusion further investigation was warranted. As soon as I went in a gentleman was there to help me and showed me to the Panama selection. They also had felt fedoras, however with the weather being what it is I thought picking up the Panama would be the way to go. At any rate I thought I would put up some photos of the new hat and ask the lounge what they think, I do have a few concerns with it, so onto the photos

DSCF0054.jpg

DSCF0055.jpg

DSCF0057.jpg

DSCF0059.jpg

DSCF0065.jpg

DSCF0064.jpg

Now onto my concerns, first off if you notice when the brim is brought down it is not a smooth transition, and it kind of bugs me a bit, I was wondering if I should go back and talk to them regarding my concerns or is this normal, also on the ribbon there is a piece on the top which is a bit rough, again I was not sure if I should go back and talk to them, so what say you?

guygardner

A-List Customer
Biltmore hat I picked up at the Glebe Garage Sale (big neighbourhood-wide street sale in Ottawa every summer).
I was happy to find that it actually fit my 7 3/8 size head. Can anyone tell me anything about this hat? I own a total of 3 hats and would like to hear from the experts on this forum. Do you think it's wool or fur felt? Any guesses to age or value?

IMG_4530.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_4534.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_4537.jpg
[/IMG]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy