Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Stetson Excellent Quality

Thanks to Sue for trading this to me!

IMG_2886.jpg

IMG_2887.jpg

IMG_2893.jpg

donCarlos

Practically Family
Now I officialy hate myself! Once again, I spent almost all of my reserve money on something as "useless" as hats. Two new beatiful Tonak hats, ca 1300 CZK each (app. 73 USD)

SNC00167.jpg

Mario

I'll Lock Up
donCarlos said:
Now I officialy hate myself! Once again, I spent almost all of my reserve money on something as "useless" as hats. Two new beatiful Tonak hats, ca 1300 CZK each (app. 73 USD)

SNC00167.jpg

Ah...I'm sure you'll come to love yourself again when you look in the mirror wearing those hats, 'cause they are definitely some sharp looking lids - and I think they came in at a pretty good price, too! :eusa_clap

Are they made from fur felt or wool? I know that Tonak used to make some really good hats.

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
donCarlos said:

SNC00167.jpg
How in the world could someone hate himself, wearing one of those...To my eyes, it looks like your money is well spent. I can think of items more 'useless' than hats, don't feel bad about it.. ;)

Mario

I'll Lock Up
djgo-cat-go said:
How in the world could someone hate himself, wearing one of those...To my eyes, it looks like your money is well spent. I can think of items more 'useless' than hats, don't feel bad about it.. ;)

:arated: What he said!

The brown one reminds a bit of my Atlanta. I really think I like your hats! ;)

donCarlos

Practically Family
Yeah, you´re probably right... These hats are too nice not to have them, even though I really did not need them (well, who of us NEEDS another hat... lol ). It´s ironic that the second cheapest model they have is the best looking.

GClark

One of the Regulars
Happy Birthday to me

My 3rd VS hat from Art Fawcett -
A Stratoliner inspired hat in natural ordered for me by my wonderful wife for my birthday!

VS_Strat1.jpg

VS_Strat_withMel.jpg

This one may be my favorite for a good long while...

GClark

One of the Regulars
gtdean48 said:
Love that Natural color of your VS Strat clone! Personally, I think you need a tighter pinch like the hat in your avatar on that VS to go better with your facial features. JMHO... :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Actually, I do I tend to like the tighter pinch on myself -

Like this?

VS_strat.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy