Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Posting pics? Whats the deal?

KevKaos59

Familiar Face
I searched the Faq page, but didnt find an answer. Is there a certain number of postings I need to have to be able to post pics in a thread? Sorry its such a basic question, but I'm not finding the answer.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
KevKaos59 said:
Is there a certain number of postings I need to have to be able to post pics in a thread?
Yep, 15 to post pics and to use PM. You should be able to knock off another 10 posts in a matter of minutes. ;)

KevKaos59

Familiar Face
Tomasso said:
Yep, 15 to post pics and to use PM. You should be able to knock off another 10 posts in a matter of minutes. ;)
Thanks. I know it has to be listed somewhere, but just wasn't finding it. To make matters worse, I somehow posted a second duplicate thread. Oh brother, it hasn't been a good day.

theinterchange

One Too Many
Welcome to the lounge! It can take some getting used to a new forum, just takes a little time.

Folks around here are quite forgiving, we only take off your right pinky finger after 3 strikes against you. ;)

Just kidding, you'll enjoy yourself.

randy

Stan

A-List Customer
Hi,

And welcome!

Just rapid-fire another few posts into this thread, and you'll have your 15 and be good to go! Just reply 'howdy back' to each of us and that ought to do it! lol

later!

Stan

Stan

A-List Customer
Hi,

Ah! It all comes together now. I also thought that the 15 posts was for both PM's and Pix. Just PM's, then. I'll have to remember that for next time.

later!

Stan

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
For posting pics, you must first upload them to a hosting site such as ImageShack, Photobucket, etc. Once it's uploaded, you should be given a URL address for that pic. Then, when posting on the Lounge, first click on the Photo tab. Delete the "http://" that will already be there. Finally, simply copy the URL address of the pic and paste it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IGDS