Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Prada's Fall/Winter Mens Line

Phileas Fogg

New in Town
Rather nice and absolutely perfect for my wardrobe, now I can start wearing my frock coats on a more regular basis and just be wearng the latest fashion.
It also reminds me of a dispute on another website where the site owner advocated wearing only the latest fashion saying that frockcoats where dead, I would like to see his face now.

Of course I do rather wonder how many persons will actually buy and wear the latest Prada's frock coats. Anyway it was nice to see it back at least for a while.
Yours,

Phileas Fogg

Miss Stella

One of the Regulars
Rather nice and absolutely perfect for my wardrobe, now I can start wearing my frock coats on a more regular basis and just be wearng the latest fashion.
It also reminds me of a dispute on another website where the site owner advocated wearing only the latest fashion saying that frockcoats where dead, I would like to see his face now.

Of course I do rather wonder how many persons will actually buy and wear the latest Prada's frock coats. Anyway it was nice to see it back at least for a while.
Yours,

Phileas Fogg

I've always thought a frock coat was a most handsome coat on a gentlman~very classy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy