Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ralphs-Pugh Company

Mods weren’t having it. Not at all. Called his ass right to the carpet. He also had a $2 E/W Winchester. This guy. Something rotten.
@ton312 Ha! He told me he just picked it up in a goodwill bin! Funny cuz he knew nothing about the jacket. Messaged you.
IMG_2827.jpeg

Could only load one pic. I can barely use this site anymore. Point being there were at least 15 to 20 instances where he trolled info and thanked no one for their time and efforts.
IMG_2826.jpeg
IMG_2826.jpeg

jeo

One Too Many
Mods weren’t having it. Not at all. Called his ass right to the carpet. He also had a $2 E/W Winchester. This guy. Something rotten.

View attachment 605856
So it was yesterday. Got it. Well looks like he didn’t lie about just picking it up. It was his first post where I saw him and he didn’t ask for any info, just said to message him if interested. He got bombarded with dms lol! He said he thrifts quite often. Told me he’s a school bus driver. Said he didn’t trust electronic payments so he sold locally for cash. He sold to some kid who buys a lot from him and that sometimes sells so I’m thinking this jacket will probably get listed again on eBay for like $2k or something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner