Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rare 1976 Mercedes 280C

randooch

I'll Lock Up
My wife and I will be moving to Europe next February for a spell, which necessitates a serious reduction in possessions. On the off chance that one of you Loungers is a Benz fan, I thought I'd post this here.

His name is Boris. He stays garaged, runs great, and is all original, inside and out, with 129,500 miles. I've had him for 4 years and only drive short distances on the weekends.

PM me with questions and/or requests for more pictures and details, of which I have many. Only $5500 and he's all yours. :)

Landman

One Too Many
Randall,

I was wondering what that blue car was that is under all your hat pictures!

I wish you lived a little closer. If you don't mind send me some pictures anyway. I think you have my email address but if not I'll send it to you.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Dang! That is a very clean nice car. I sure do wish you were closer to my neck of the woods, I have always loved the older Benz, they don't make them as good now. When you make it to Europe, give the Queen a squeeze for me!

randooch

I'll Lock Up
I'll certainly attempt that, Daniel. You can read about my arrest in the London Times.

My car nut of a brother tells me that auto transport from Oregon to the midwest runs anywhere from 600 to 900 dollars, depending on whether it's shipped on an open truck or an enclosed one. If a Lounger buys the car, I'll kick in $300. :)

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I have several more vehicles then what I need, but this Mercedes is clean. Wish I would have known a few months ago it would be up for grabs! It will sell however, the color and car itself will sell it for you.

Lynx

New in Town
highly likely that it is R12 unless someone went to the trouble of changing to R134a. The R12 cools better.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, folks. I really didn't want to go the eBay route, but there isn't a surfeit of discretionary cash drifting around Roseburg, Oregon, so I decided to widen the scope a bit. Hope it works out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran