Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Re-Offering: 7 3/8 Federation

Lawman

One of the Regulars
Mates, my neighbor has backed out of the Federation deal, as it proved too small for him. Again, this is an Akubra Federation in charcoal. I have worn it probably fewer than ten times. It cost me $110 originally. If interested, make me an offer. I am out of town and somewhat incommunicado, so don't worry if I don't get right back to you.

Take care.

Mark

ScottyBlues

Familiar Face
Still available?

I wish I had seen this earlier. I live in Chapel Hill, so this would have been an easy transaction. I can't seem to send private messages. So please contact me at westfallaz on mindspring.com.
--Scott

Lawman

One of the Regulars
Hey Scott! What a small world. It went REALLY fast, like in minutes, so it probably would not have made a difference. Any other loungers in this area you guys know of?

ScottyBlues

Familiar Face
I'm really new to the Lounge, so I don't know who else is local. I think it would be great to set up a social event, though. Certainly we can find a bar or club to meet. Maybe we could go to Bogart's or something. Let me know if you have any other venues in mind.

I'll post something over in the Events section to see if there is some interest.

--Scott

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou