Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Re-transformig a plantation...

Al_Ojeda

Familiar Face
I did get a cheap panama for women, that I trasformed into a plantation cause the brim was really wide... after seeing the final result I realized that never I will wear that hat so, I decide to re-transform again into a more weareable fedora, but I had to cut the brim [huh] and did the Binding. here is the result.... this is my first hat that I have binding.
I used a Styrofoam block with my version of c-crowm I will post the procces how I made in a video in the next post...

Old Hats...

plantation.jpg

New Hat fedora...

Side
side.jpg

Front
front.jpg

Bow
bow.jpg

Brim
brim.jpg

Back
back.jpg

side2.jpg

Enjoy your hats!!

cookie

I'll Lock Up
I don't know about the USA or elsewhere but the op shops Down Under have lotsa women's Panamas that are begging to have an "Ojeda" done to them!;) :D

Boodles

A-List Customer
You really shaped that up nicely

Gees Mr Ojeda you really did a nice job on the form of that hat. I'd be interested to know how you manged to get the crown done so well.

Edit: Sorry, I just noticed that you have already demonstrated how you did it. Thanks for that.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
I just posted a response to your video, but here I go again: I'm stunned by your dexterity (my hand-eye-coordination leaves a lot to be desired, oh my!) - and your courage, too! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany