Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Real McCoys N-1

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
Blizzard yesterday, new Real McCoys N-1 today.
image.jpg

image.jpg

This is a size 44 which fits me pretty trim, measures out to a 26"p2p. I probably couldn't get a thick sweater or sweatshirt underneath but with the alpaca lining I shouldn't need too, it's about 20 degrees today, I had no problems being outside.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Ha ha ha!!!!! Snow on Strong Island... I love it. Yeah Boyo... nice lookin' N-1 and you've the weather to wear it. I could never go RM.... to trim... I didn't think they made one in YOUR size with that chest and guns of yours. Mebbe a Pike Bros. might fit me but I've too many other irons in the fire... Congrats.

Worf

archbury918

One of the Regulars
I was following a BR size 42 on eBay. Needed a new zip and had a name stenciled above the USN. He was asking $400 OBO.
His measurement of 22" pit to pit made it seem too snug to chance.
Yours looks great tho!

tonypaj

Practically Family
Nice jacket. Where's the snow, mostly melted already? We have just rain, supposed to be in the 50s most of next week. Up in the mountains avalanche warnings all over the place.

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
Sorry I missed checking back in.. The NFL got in the way! Thanks for the kind words boys.
Brett,
ya know I gotta look good while out shoveling..
Worf,
yeah it does snow once in a while down here.... Not like the Capitol region but we get a few flakes.. Brings out the crazy drivers...I took a chance on the size no way I thought a 44 would fit, but the measurements were close so I went for it, I'm happy with the fit, there are a few 46's out there that would give me some more room but the trimmer fit works for me.
Tony,
for us that's a good amount of snow, we mostly have shopping malls and golf courses here
Arch,
I would recommend staying true to the measurements and don't sweat the tagged size.

I guess you know you've been around awhile when you have all your measurement numbers memorized

tonypaj

Practically Family
Tony,
for us that's a good amount of snow, we mostly have shopping malls and golf courses here

I know, I was just kidding, I used to live in NYC and the nicest course I had a chance to play was Garden City Golf Club. Snob as they come, but all in all excellent. Of public courses I played all the Bethpage ones, except Black, too much hassle to get a tee time. And my in-laws are from RI, me being Finnish, I keep reminding them that they have no clue what winter is all about :) Here, up in the Alps they do, in the Geneva region where I live they don't....

Nice jacket, though.

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
^^^ thanks! Ian, Tony. This is a surprisingly warm jacket, I am enjoying it, it'll get a real test tomorrow during the polar vortex :brick:

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Dude you East Coasties are really taking a hit. Stay warm, my friend (read: carry a flask of some decent bourbon or single malt ;) )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou