Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recommendations for suit bag

SFSEAN

New in Town
I'll be traveling to Denver next month and want to bring a suit and some sport coats/slacks. Does anyone have a recommendation for a suit bag? Thank you.
Sean

RAF Man

One of the Regulars
Welcome Sean. I too need a good suit bag. All I can say is cheap ones rip and tear after only being used a couple of times, so any savings made are short lived. I would have thought a decent quality bag with less plastic and more material/fabric to it would be a must. Not being in the US I can't offer any known brands, as I'm really only familiar with the UK market, unless you want to go top notch with Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Bottega Veneta to name but a few!

SFSEAN

New in Town
Suit Bags

John in Covina said:
http://www.shootingsystems.com/

Go there click on travel bags and then the "Deluxe Garment Bag" to see a good one.

I have two of their carry on bags from the early 90's that are going strong. I believe that a lot of law enforcemnt guys like their bags too.

Thank you all for the information. Since I am a law enforcement type, I think I'll have to check out the shooting systems bag.
Sean

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner