Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Redecker Shoe Brushes

LouisBailie

Banned
Anyone know a place to get the Yak Hair Shoe brushes in USA cheap... less than the 80 buck each price?
I want the large brushes with the handles.

Thanks, the other forums members were too busy buying new anal orfice bushings to respond.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Hello. Not sure the desire for a "yak" hair brush, however if you simply use the google search, there are many results for shoe brushes of the Redecker brand products. I think all the shoe brushes we own in our household are mostly Horsehair ones. Redecker does have a very good quality to most any of their products. Good luck in finding what you are seeking.

LouisBailie

Banned
Being a computer scientist I am aware of google and many other ways to search the internet.

I am looking for Redecker Yak hair brushes in the USA for less than full retail, just like some people look for the best prices on shoes.

I have several pairs of shell cordovan boots/shoes and numerous pairs of other high grade leather ones that I need to use a better quality than horsehair or goat hair, final shine brushes.

Last edited:

LouisBailie

Banned
I found a USA vender that sells the Yak, horse, and goat hair large brushes for 50 each. list now is up to 86.90

When only the best, for the best, from the best will do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany