Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"Remembrance" by Art Fawcett!

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
Holy Cow IndyCop! That's great! I knew when I logged in this morning, there would be pictures posted! Here's congrats to you and Art; he did a fantastic job with the pin you gave him.

Merry Christmas folks! Enjoy your day!

duggap

Banned
Indycop, Nice, very, very nice. But I knew it would be as I also have had that experience. The pin is a real nice and touching touch. Merry Christmas.:eusa_clap

cooncatbob

Practically Family
Indy: What are the specs on your hat? Is that Hickory/Pecan or Granite.
I think the pin looks great and isn't too large.
I'm sure your AB will be jealous of this one of a kind master piece.
Wear it with pride and let's see some pictures of the family is their Christmas finery. I want to see the hat with the new coat.
Bob.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for all the compliments but this is all Art!! Oh the contrasting colors on the ribbon are the towers !! excellent touch!:D
It is amazing that it is the exact shape of my head, no exceptions! Even the pin backings that Art was worried about are in a spot where I do not feel them at all! :D :D :D :D :D :D The felt is soooo soft, I almost think I could wear it with no side dents one day and with the next!

P.S. I now know what the best value in custom hats is!! I can't wait for the next one!:D

indycop

I'll Lock Up
cooncatbob said:
Indy: What are the specs on your hat? Is that Hickory/Pecan or Granite.
I think the pin looks great and isn't too large.
I'm sure your AB will be jealous of this one of a kind master piece.
Wear it with pride and let's see some pictures of the family is their Christmas finery. I want to see the hat with the new coat.
Bob.
I am bad with colors but I believe Art said it was granite.:) The next one will be dark moss, then midnite , then.....

KilroyCD

One Too Many
I can't come up with enough superlatives to describe that hat! Art did a magnificent job, and Indycop, you have a true one of a kind treasure! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Whew!!! I guess this means you guys like it!! You have no idea how many bullets I've been sweating up here in the woods..I mean..WHAT a buildup!!!
IC, I am so relieved the fit is right and you like the design. Enjoy Sir and wear it in the best of health

Merry Christmas everyone..

carter

I'll Lock Up
Art, Another masterful creation. You did a terrific job with the pin. I had to see it to understand the full effect of your description of the bow. Just a beautiful one-of-a-kind creation. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Indycop, Congratulations!
You took a leap of faith and just look at the outcome. An absolutely splendid fedora.
I know we're all looking forward to seeing Remembrance atop your noggin!

Merry Christmas!

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Art Fawcett said:
Whew!!! I guess this means you guys like it!! You have no idea how many bullets I've been sweating up here in the woods..I mean..WHAT a buildup!!!
IC, I am so relieved the fit is right and you like the design. Enjoy Sir and wear it in the best of health

Merry Christmas everyone..
lol lol lol lol lol now we gotta work on the next one!:D

indycop

I'll Lock Up
And here it is!!:D

PC250095-1.jpg

PC250091-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24