Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Replacement Hat bands

gepreston

New in Town
I’m new to this forum so if this issue has been covered already I apologize in advance. Does anyone know of a site that sells pre-made replacement hat bands? I have a panama that I wear daily and the bend is starting to fall apart. I’m not too handy with needle and thread so making one myself is not really an option. Thanks for the help!!!

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Hello fellow Jacksonvillian or Floridian or Flounger!:eusa_doh: :D
I am assuming you mean the sweatband, which you can get from JW hats or hatsupplys. I am sure there are more that somebody will let you know soon!

gepreston

New in Town
No, what I’m looking for is the decorative ribbon on the hat. I need to replace the ribbon and I’d like to have a simple brownish green ribbon with a bow attached to my otherwise good condition panama hat. I was hoping to find someone that made them to order. I’m sorry I wasn’t more clear on my original post.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
gepreston said:
By the way, is JW hats a local (jacksonville) hat shop? If not, are there any local shops??? Thanks
There is a Panama hat shop in St. Augustine but I don't know if they sell ribbon. Online you can get it from hatsupplys or JKMribbon.com .
JW hats is a northern shop I believe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn