Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Replacement hat liners?

curtains88

New in Town
Hi All,

The lining in my Fed IV has been marked and successfully stained by mould (thanks jungle!).
Does anyone know where I can get a replacement liner (ideally USA) that might suit a Federation?

Mr.Astor

Banned
Hey John Galt- I have been meaning to thank you for all the cudos you present about JW Hats!! JW is a true Mensch! They don't make them like that anymore. I called to order some sweatbands,by the time I was done,I think he invited me for Dinner! A true gentleman! Thanks for the info.

John Galt

Vendor
You are quite right. I'm not big on pushing any of these guys, but JW is truly "Salt Of The Earth," as the old timers in my family used to say. He is deserving. I'm not saying others aren't, mind you, just that he's been very good to me, his quality is good and his prices fair, and he's got no minimum order. On top of all that, he's happy to share his knowledge. What's not to like?

"Faint hat never won fair lady."

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
As the last the post in this thread is now 5 years old, I will ask where can I buy just a basic liner for a fedora? I had PMed one of our members that I know did sell them at one time, but have not heard back. I could use a few at this point.

I also need leather sweatbands.

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
As the last the post in this thread is now 5 years old, I will ask where can I buy just a basic liner for a fedora? I had PMed one of our members that I know did sell them at one time, but have not heard back. I could use a few at this point.

Never bought from this site, just have them mentally bookmarked as a site that sells such things:
https://www.hatsupply.com/mens_supplies.htm

Mustang Mike's Hats

A-List Customer
I mostly get mine though NES. Not a retail site, but they make a lot of liners for retail and custom hat makers. That said, Hat Supply Company is a source I've used over the years and I find them very reliable.

I have some of Bond's silk/satin liners but I don't think he shows them on his Etsy site any longer. I like them as they are light weight and easy to install in a variety of shaped fedoras. But he does show a silk/cotton but is pricey. Also I have some of Dogman's beautiful 'pin up" satin liners. He has them from time to time and a steal at what he charges.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR