Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Res Hats

Alan-Eby

Familiar Face
Anyone hear of Res Hats? I saw an add in a magazine and checked out the site. Its hard to tell if this is a really cool hat company or a big rip off any one here have any dealing with the company or the products?

fmw

One Too Many
No worse than other hats I've seen lately. A rock musician named Kid Rock wore a stingy brim fedora backwards and then pushed back on his head during a performance on NFL Kickoff Sunday. He even had it snapped down (in back.) He looked ridiculous. I think some people push the envelope just to push it.

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
No worse than other hats I've seen lately. A rock musician named Kid Rock wore a stingy brim fedora backwards and then pushed back on his head during a performance on NFL Kickoff Sunday. He even had it snapped down (in back.) He looked ridiculous. I think some people push the envelope just to push it.

The thing that I don't get about Kid Rock is that he wears a lot of fedoras, and apparently, at no time, did he ever buy one from a hat store that wanted to take the time to get one that actually FIT his head. He wears the things OVER his ears.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Anyone hear of Res Hats? I saw an add in a magazine and checked out the site. Its hard to tell if this is a really cool hat company or a big rip off any one here have any dealing with the company or the products?

Is that the hat maker of all those clothe/plastic hats that all look the same and take up 30 pages of eBay when you do a search for Fedora's? If so, I tend to not desire to offend anyone, but a hat like that would only be mere target material for a .22, just my opinion.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
For cases like that it angers me that ebay does not have a search function where you can exclude a particular seller.
I have indeed thought the very same thing. All those cheap looking gizmo hats remind me of something you would give someone at a local carnival!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner