Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"Ricky" gab-style shirt by Magnoli Clothiers

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi All,

Indy Magnoli has come across with the goods big time on a repro gab-style shirt I ordered a few weeks back. I really dig the cotton twill he had available in a great variety of colours - it's easy to wash and iron, looks and feels great.

I ordered the shirt in question in banana, a rather vintage-looking yellow hue. It took a second attempt to get the California collar right, but Indy was extremely helpful and made sure the little details I wanted were attended to. What's more, the shirt was made to my measurements and fits like a glove!

Anyway, the photos speak for themselves, check 'em out:

075.jpg

073.jpg

074.jpg

So early in the new year I can order two-tone shirts and all sorts of cool pocket variations and have some great vintage-style shirts that fit and are easy to launder. I'm a happy man!

D

Deleted member 16736

I'm a happy man too. That's exactly the kind of shirt I've been looking for. How long is the collar? 4"?

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi ya Joel! Man you've got a good eye. I just measured the collar and yeah, it's 4 inches! I actually sent a vintage shirt over so the collar could be copied.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou