Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rjl Ltd

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Seems we have a list of baseless accusations without substance. Can I suggest the mods do some judicious pruning of this thread?

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
I would like to wait for Drifters next reply, see whether he can give proof, it's serious allegations after all. If his next reply is substanceless again, we can still shut this down.

Random fact; I'd love to see Superfluous in court. I am close to my degree in law myself and given how smart and coherent he arguments here, he must be a joy to watch.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
I would like to wait for Drifters next reply, see whether he can give proof, it's serious allegations after all. If his next reply is substanceless again, we can still shut this down.

Random fact; I'd love to see Superfluous in court. I am close to my degree in law myself and given how smart and coherent he arguments here, he must be a joy to watch.
Not if you are on the opposing side. :eek:

Was thinking the same thing yesterday. I still remember when some time ago, Super completely and utterly annihilated this other fellow that got kinda schizo about something... It was a joy to watch but damn if it wasn't a bit scary, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats