Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rockabilly threads

kools

Practically Family
Cool...The King does have a few items that interest me, but everything is sold out and my Japanese ain't so good.

How's the quality?

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The trousers seem to be well made, Kools, in regards to construction - they've taken a fair bit of punishment at some gigs without problem:

wes20splits.jpg

The fabric isn't the sturdy woollen or wool gab type cloths I'm used to having my clothes made from at the tailor's, though. It feels much lighter and therefore much less 'substantial'. That said, it doesn't seem like cheap or nasty material; it drapes well, looks good and thus far has worn very well.

resortes805

Call Me a Cab
Awww Benny, you should have never shared that website with us...if I was'nt broke before, I sure will be now! I have a pair of rock and roll slacks from "The King" in black with pink.

Benny Holiday

resortes805 said:
Awww Benny, you should have never shared that website with us...if I was'nt broke before, I sure will be now! I have a pair of rock and roll slacks from "The King" in black with pink.

ha ha! To quote Bugs Bunny: "Ain't I a stinker?" lol So many cool threads, so little cashola . . .

Bassman

A-List Customer
I freelance in the area.
Last December I performed with world travelers Eddie Clendenning (another real sharp dresser) and Ruby Ann opening for Wanda Jackson, have an occaisional coffee house gig with '70s era Bill Haley and The Comets guitarist Bill Turner, opened for Sean Mencher a couple of times with Debra Dynamite and Her Torpedoes (short video of last performance on my Myspace) and my latest semi-regular outfit is The Lucky Strikes. Everybody is, of course, on Myspace.

kools

Practically Family
I love those sports coats Benny, especially the cream with red and black flecks.

Hey Benny...I just caught eye of that cream jacket...very tasty!

Miss_Bella_Hell

Bassman said:
I freelance in the area.
Last December I performed with world travelers Eddie Clendenning (another real sharp dresser) and Ruby Ann opening for Wanda Jackson, have an occaisional coffee house gig with '70s era Bill Haley and The Comets guitarist Bill Turner, opened for Sean Mencher a couple of times with Debra Dynamite and Her Torpedoes (short video of last performance on my Myspace) and my latest semi-regular outfit is The Lucky Strikes. Everybody is, of course, on Myspace.

I was at that Sean Mencher show. My boyfriend Jeremy played the drums for Sean. You guys were great!

Bassman

A-List Customer
Thanks very much Miss Hell. Very pleased to meet you.
I met Jeremy on the way out that night.
Sean and band were a blast.
Don't ya just love the way those drums are lit?
21a.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace