Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rosie The Riveter Hair

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
PS sweetie pie, he doesn't deserve you! Ditch him pronto! (Hope I'm not crossing the line, but that's my 2 cents.)
PS said:
Texas,
I love it! The look turned out really well. I wanna see that photo in Black and White!
I will have to get mine out and try it out. Dh really really hates them on. I decided to clean house in them like we discussed and lets just say I went to town. By the time evening came the were filthy. After trucking garbage out the the curb and moving furniture around, he TOLD me not to wear them outside.
(there were tears and the whole nine) but I love the coveralls, love them.

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
I'm not sure that an argument about overalls is something to ditch your husband over! But you have to pick your battles... my boyfriend loathes my repro wedges and given that he actually told me that it was the beginning of the end for his ex when she started wearing Ugg boots (because they made him stop fancying her) I am now having to seriously decide whether to stand my ground or concede and save my wedges for the 4 days a week I don't see him! :eusa_doh:

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Fleur De Guerre said:
I'm not sure that an argument about overalls is something to ditch your husband over! But you have to pick your battles... my boyfriend loathes my repro wedges and given that he actually told me that it was the beginning of the end for his ex when she started wearing Ugg boots (because they made him stop fancying her) I am now having to seriously decide whether to stand my ground or concede and save my wedges for the 4 days a week I don't see him! :eusa_doh:
Fleur's beau should worship the ground she walks upon, whether her snow feet wear wedges or not.

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
:eek:fftopic: An easy way to see if your man is treating you right is to do the math: compare the number of tears he makes you cry with the number of times he makes you come. If the former outnumbers the latter, you're wasting your time with him. Invented by yours truly ;)

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
I'm talking about sad, heartache tears, not tears of joy and ecstasy, you silly people! Orgasms usually make a gal very happy. (Even if there might be exceptions, I'm not talking about them. My advice is more universal.)

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
cherry lips said:
I'm talking about sad, heartache tears, not tears of joy and ecstasy, you silly people! Orgasms usually make a gal very happy. (Even if there might be exceptions, I'm not talking about them. My advice is more universal.)

I think I am getting the picture, so to speak, this measuring rod ; this equation of yours...let's call it the CherryLips Theorem is much like this:

Pythagorean_Theorem.jpg

It makes perfect sense!!!!!

But it is too complicated for me, it is like wearing a bandanna or a head band. :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: I like to give candy and flowers. :)

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
Bump!

I did my hair for a Hallowe'en party tonight, and it sort of reminds me of Rosie:

Updo3004edit.jpg

I did faux bangs à la Fleur de Guerre, curled the rest (sponge rollers) and pinned it on top of my head. Tie on a scary skull bandana, and I'm ready!

Smuterella

One Too Many
cherry lips said:

and again. marry me...:eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats