Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Round 2 Beauty Box thread

Retro_GI_Jane

One of the Regulars
Good to see I'm not the only one going to be sticking a hair appliance in the box. I have a curling iron that my hair just despises that will be going in the box to hopefully a new loving home!

Tatum, what was in the zip lock bag?

TheSwingingBee

One of the Regulars
Sorry I haven't been on this week, it's been crazy! I got the box Tatum! Thanks! I'll be sending it out tomorrow, I have a girl scout meeting tonight, so can't get by! I'll post pictures tomorrow morning before work of the goodies I got!

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
^ Thanks!!! As much as I love (and typically wear) vintage-styled makeup, I still love me some smokey eye!

Is that NARS shadow the pale green one? I was *this close* to taking that when I had the box. Such a pretty color!

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
Update!

Okay ladies, here's where we are right now, looks like we're almost done with the US ladies already! I'm not sure exactly where the box is between SwingingBee and RetroGIJane so I just noted that SB had the box most recently.

I can't believe we're over halfway through the round 2 list already!

Fortworthgal – Texas, US
Grant Fan – Virginia, US
Sheeplady - New York, US
Christi.adell – Georgia, US
Wire9vintage – Texas, US
Ginfizz – Pennsylvania, US
Tatum – Florida, US
TheSwingingBee – California, US <--- had box last
RetroGIJane – Iowa, US
Zombi – Oklahoma, US

Olivebleu – Nova Scotia, Canada
MissLaurieMarie – Alberta, Canada

Lindabelle – NSW, Australia

Retro_GI_Jane

One of the Regulars
Swingingbee PMed me for my addy last week but I haven't seen the box nor confirmation that it was sent yet. I have been keeping an eye out!

TheSwingingBee

One of the Regulars
I'm sorry guys, I've been sick all week, I have not been able to get out, but we have a GS cookie booth sale at the PO tomorrow so I'll be mailing out then, sorry about the delay.

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
Does anyone have any contact information for SwingingBee? I PMd her, although I know not everyone logs in here to check messages. I tried emailing the Yahoo account she has listed, but it bounced back.

Tatum

Practically Family
I found her on Facebook and messaged, I will let everyone know if I hear anything. I hope we don't have to start over, if we do, I would be happy to send some things to help! :(

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
^ Thanks, Tatum. Hopefully everything is okay with SwingingBee and nothing's happened!

Either way, I will make a decision on this by Monday and we'll go from there. As usual, I have a ton of stuff already stocked up so I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem to get the box going again. :lol:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy