Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Russell Moccasin 9.5D New Bronze Backcountry

Psant25

One Too Many
Just got these last week and wore them some. A little big I want to buy a 9D. Paid $733 with tax at the Russell store in Berlin WI. Asking $400 shipped. Beautiful horween chamois leather soft and supple. Slight grain left toe piece compared to the right but no other issues.
IMG_2299.jpeg
IMG_2300.jpeg
IMG_2301.jpeg
IMG_2302.jpeg

Psant25

One Too Many
These are on hold. Russell is going to replace that toe piece for me and then probably back up for sale. If that grain was holding you back and you are now interested please let me know. Sounds like it will take 2-3 weeks. These are pretty much new still and limited boots not likely to be restocked.

Psant25

One Too Many
great boot, so comfortable. im surprised RM said their was something wrong with the leather, seems normal to me.
New it looked pretty good. With some wear/creasing there is pretty deep grain/fissure on the left medial toe piece. Really no push back from them they were either gonna give me some money as if I paid for “seconds” or replace. I see it everytime looking down just not an ideal place. If was same left and right boot then I don’t think it would bother me. If it bothers me I am sure others as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran