Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Schnee`s

johnnyjohnny

Practically Family
absurd mockery

being a jokester myself, i however have found puerile the mangling of words in order to mock bburtner@moran for his inquiry about schnee's

schnees.com has some really interesting stuff.

i just think people here on the fedlounge should treat some subjects with at least a modicum of schneeriousness!

budrichard

Familiar Face
I have a pair of short pac boots which are completely unwearable for me because they raise almost instant blisters on my heels. Purchased Bean low cut pacs, no problems.-Dick

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Schnee's schnoring accschnessories.....
icon14.gif

RBZ-024.jpg

Short pacs

I was looking at there LL Bean type hunting pac`s,they seem pretty good,I have 2 older pair of the Bean type,good for soggy upland hunting.Year`s ago Beans would re-sole them,don`t know if that is their policy anymore,most everthing they offer is made in Asia or S American countries.

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This what Bean calls their Pac Boots

42016726.jpg

About This Item

The warmest boots we've ever made – and we've been making boots a long time. These comfortable pacs will keep your feet warm while early-season stand hunting, ice fishing, snowmobiling and more. Our TEK2.5® waterproof system keeps your feet dry. Lined with 1,200-gram Thinsulate® Insulation polyester with an additional removable felt bootie. Bootie has a reflective foil lining covered with fleece for extra warmth. Aggressively lugged outsole for traction. Rugged hardware includes locking ring at ankle and two double lace hooks. Gusseted tongue has closed-cell foam lining for extra comfort. 12"H. Imported

Inusuit

A-List Customer
While I don't own a pair myself, I know people who do. In Wyoming, among folks who work outdoors in the winter, Schnee's pacs are considered on par with White's and better than Sorrel's. First quality goods. A removable liner is a necessity for those who wear their pacs daily. The liners dry overnight next to the wood stove, or you can buy a second pair of liners and switch them out so you always have a dry pair.

Hatsquad

New in Town
I live in my Schnee's (pronounced shnay's) 16" leather top guide boots in moose hunting season. Picked them up in Bozeman myself. Excellent product, retro-styled to boot!!

Happy New Year from Canada, Gerry

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails