Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Schott factory sale

Viking752

Practically Family
IMG_0695.png

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Depending on my schedule, I may go.

You’d clean up. There are often a ton of cool jackets your size that get passed by because they’re tagged 44 or something but it’s actually a reverse vanity size for a Japanese retailer so it doesn’t fit the people that size.

Reactions: jeo

jeo

One Too Many
You’d clean up. There are often a ton of cool jackets your size that get passed by because they’re tagged 44 or something but it’s actually a reverse vanity size for a Japanese retailer so it doesn’t fit the people that size.
That's good to know. Never been to one of these factory sales. I've been told the baseline for a leather is around $200-$400. If I can find a HH 613 for around that price, I'm all over it!

Aloysius

That's good to know. Never been to one of these factory sales. I've been told the baseline for a leather is around $200-$400. If I can find a HH 613 for around that price, I'm all over it!

I did indeed see a NWT 613SH for $400 last year!

Reactions: jeo

Aloysius

The whole point is to clear out what's in the factory at minimal cost. Having been there, it would not be viable at all to have an online option. Many of these things don't even have retail SKUs let alone photos. And then there's the transaction and time cost of online, plus shipping. Ends up being a big loss at that point.

Aloysius

If anyone has any requests, please let me know size, requests and budget. Also, whether you’re okay with a minor blemish (in which case sometimes the deals are bigger). I’ll check in the morning and write up requests to take with me to the factory.

I wanted to post this days ago but with the site’s current dysfunction I didn’t get a chance until now.

JB1

Familiar Face
If anyone has any requests, please let me know size, requests and budget. Also, whether you’re okay with a minor blemish (in which case sometimes the deals are bigger). I’ll check in the morning and write up requests to take with me to the factory.

I wanted to post this days ago but with the site’s current dysfunction I didn’t get a chance until now.
Do you know what time you need to get in line?

Aloysius

Schott just posted 310 people waited in the pouring rain. Maybe next year I can join the reindeer games.

Fun trip as usual. Fewer leather jackets than last year, especially cross zips and cafe racers, however there were some really cool jackets of other kinds. (Lots of outdoor oriented leather jackets.)

Also one of the Schott employees was wearing a stunning 60s Cal.

Viking752

Practically Family
Fun trip as usual. Fewer leather jackets than last year, especially cross zips and cafe racers, however there were some really cool jackets of other kinds. (Lots of outdoor oriented leather jackets.)

Also one of the Schott employees was wearing a stunning 60s Cal.
Any purchases?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80