Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Schott Jacket Cafe Racer(restoration Hardware)

mrc

Familiar Face
This was posted awhile back. I'm pretty sure it's just Schott's CAF-1, but in leather that isn't as high quality...

mattp

One of the Regulars
I saw this when it first came out and was seriously tempted, and there were some decent discounts at the time on the whole RH site. The lack of lining put me off though, especially the fact that the stitching from the label is directly through the leather and can be seen from the back. Also, the zips on the sleeves would destroy my nice watches. Agreed on the excellent photography though, and there were some of the RH owner wearing one that looked fantastic, properly 'vintage'.
Cheers, Matt

jimmer_5

Practically Family
I think the only cool thing is that with no lining, the jacket is pretty bulletproof. In a leather jacket, the lining is generally the first component to fail. That said, it would have to be a killer deal for me to buy an unlined leather jacket. I love this jacket, but I think the lack of a liner kills it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo