Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SCHOTT, mdl 689 HH, sz 52, LIKE NEW

Ribdoner

A-List Customer
If you could sell it for the average price they sell for used on ebay of $325. I will buy it

Provide links proving your ridicules statement that the avg sales price for jackets like mine are selling for $325, in the interim, crap on someone else's thread.

PS...I thought you bought a new one for $500 a month or so ago because your special and have special connections, what would you do with two??

Provide links proving your ridicules statement that the avg sales price for jackets like mine are selling for $325, in the interim, crap on someone else's thread.

PS...I thought you bought a new one for $500 a month or so ago because your special and have special connections, what would you do with two??

Advice: Ignore this guy. Good luck on your sale.

$550 for this jacket is more than fair, considering that the retail price of a 689H in a sz. 52 is $900! Schott prices go up with size 48.

LouisBailie

Banned

We did get one for Brand new one for $500 and are getting another one for $500 mid to late next week. We need 2 3 more. Schott when they sell new to their retailers do not get $550.00.

I remember you now, You are the pool hall guy and the only one that backed out of a transaction without telling anyone, AFTER agreeing to a trade.

You can search for completed transactions all by yourself, we do our own research before buying. But you know, it has been for sale for what a year now?

Yea, just like you did and still have the jacket up forsale with no takers yet. If you are afraid to talk to a buyer on the telephone, your loss. We will not buy from an anonymous internet screen name.

Ah, the fisherman.
1) Gave you my personal email address and the link to the jacket on eBay.
2) eBay listing has my info as well as a 15 year history, along with all the pics and numbers.
3) You come back with bogus claims - as you are here and I can tell you that nobody in their right might would sell to you. The rest of us have a history and a reputation that is solid. You, OTOH, troll and bait.

Adios.

PS - apologies to the OP.

pawineguy

One Too Many
Ah, the fisherman.
1) Gave you my personal email address and the link to the jacket on eBay.
2) eBay listing has my info as well as a 15 year history, along with all the pics and numbers.
3) You come back with bogus claims - as you are here and I can tell you that nobody in their right might would sell to you. The rest of us have a history and a reputation that is solid. You, OTOH, troll and bait.

Adios.

PS - apologies to the OP.

Moderators should review his posts - they are all of this nature. Looks like a great jacket and a very fair price. Schott's wholesale price is irrelevant as most of us are not Schott retailers...

Ribdoner

A-List Customer
We did get one for Brand new one for $500 and are getting another one for $500 mid to late next week. We need 2 3 more. Schott when they sell new to their retailers do not get $550.00.

I remember you now, You are the pool hall guy and the only one that backed out of a transaction without telling anyone, AFTER agreeing to a trade.

You can search for completed transactions all by yourself, we do our own research before buying. But you know, it has been for sale for what a year now?

I didn't trust you so I decided to not send you my jacket and advised you of same.

You made the asinine comment that based on history jackets like mine sell for an average of $325 on EBAY, back it up or stay out of my thread. Capeche...

LouisBailie

Banned
I didn't trust you so I decided to not send you my jacket and advised you of same.

You made the asinine comment that based on history jackets like mine sell for an average of $325 on EBAY, back it up or stay out of my thread. Capeche...

You seem to have very a limited memory. I will remind you. Plus, I told you that exact same jacket was selling on eBay for <$500 delivered brand new.

You agreed to a transaction and I had to call and ask what was going on after the stuff never showed up...you bailed out without a whisper...remember I told you they were selling brand new on eBay for $499.00 and you want $550 for a used one....you were getting me to order a BNWT size 50 for you and you were going to send this used 52 and $150 for the new jacket, yea trust/memory is a real issue with you.

good luck with your sale I am off to buy more jackets...

Ribdoner

A-List Customer
You seem to have very a limited memory. I will remind you. Plus, I told you that exact same jacket was selling on eBay for <$500 delivered brand new.

You agreed to a transaction and I had to call and ask what was going on after the stuff never showed up...you bailed out without a whisper...remember I told you they were selling brand new on eBay for $499.00 and you want $550 for a used one....you were getting me to order a BNWT size 50 for you and you were going to send this used 52 and $150 for the new jacket, yea trust/memory is a real issue with you.

good luck with your sale I am off to buy more jackets...

Where are links substaniating you statement that jackets like mine sell for an avg of $325 ??

Your recollection of the evants of our aborted transaction is accurate with the exception of who contacted who about aborting our deal...

THANKS for the bump

LouisBailie

Banned
If you would like to see our sales data we would be happy to provide it. But, we do charge for the research and for YOU that would require cash payment up front. I would not want any more confusion on your part.

You welcome for the bump.

Ribdoner

A-List Customer
If you would like to see our sales data we would be happy to provide it. But, we do charge for the research and for YOU that would require cash payment up front. I would not want any more confusion on your part.

You welcome for the bump.

The confusion is 100% on your part.

THANKS for the bump

MasonThrope

New in Town
When I click on your View Profile there is no send email option. Please PM me - I would like pics of the 689 if you still have it.

Thank you,
Mason

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR