Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shave of the Day

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
Kent BK4
J.M. Frasers Shave Cream
Thayer's Alcohol Free Witch Hazel with Aloe
Nivea Sensitive After Shave Balm
Davidoff Good Life Cologne

Samuel

Practically Family
P1060194.jpg
[/IMG]

I once got a date from a very beautiful girl in college because I wore Old Spice, it was a fluke since I happened to get some Old Spice aftershave from the grocery store that day, because my Polo ran out. I dont use either brand now that was in the 90"s, right after I got out of the US Marines. Hence, Old Spice brings back some fond memories for sure.

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
Lightweight Black Tip Superspeed
Fresh Astra blade
FA Dynamic Shave Cream
Kent BK4
QED Davinci Water Splash
Nivea Sensitive After Shave Balm
Jaipur homme cologne

Jan

One of the Regulars
Anyone here use Geo.F. Trumper grooming products?

I got a sample of their pomade, but am growing an interest in their grooming products, as that's what they specialize in.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
D.R. Harris "Marlboro" shave soap, D.R. Harris Sandalwood aftershave (it's kind of an oil base).
Alternate with Col. Conk Bayrum with the same brand Bayrum aftershave.
Use a Merkur 4in double edged safety razor, with Merkur Platinum blades.
I've used this set up for about 5yrs, and my nephew (25yrs old) has gotten into it as well.
He breaks out with regular shave soap, so I got him The Art of Shaving Lemon soap, an alum bar, and a Merkur 4 inch razor. He hasn't broken out since he got it Christmas day...sometimes the old way IS better IMHO.

litework

New in Town
I was in a hurry today, so I went with a DE instead of a straight. I used Musgo Real SC, a Simpsons Emperor 2 in Super, my Mergress XL loaded with a Feather blade. To finish, I used some Saint Charles Shave Blue Line AS and TOBS Mr. Taylor cologne.

litework

New in Town
Thanks for the welcome.

Today I used the Dovo Bismarck again. I loaded my Savile Row 3824 brush with Mitchell's Wool Fat - one of my favorite soaps. It's hot today, so I finished it up with Alt Innsbrook.

litework

New in Town
Yesterday was a Sandalwood day, but today I felt like using a lighter scent. I loaded my Simpsons Chubby 2 in best with TOBS Mr. Taylor shaving cream and finished it off with Truefitt & Hill's Grafton aftershave. I used my favorite DE razor, the Mergress XL, with a Feather blade.

litework

New in Town
Rooney 3/2, Trumper's Coconut oil shaving cream, TOBs Mr. Taylor after shave and cologne and a Dovo Bismarck. I mixed it up in a Dirty Bird 1.5 scuttle. I don't have a decent camera, but here goes...
DSC00531.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany