Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shoe sale for my Husband

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
The vintage Florsheim shoes are still available as are the Feragamo, I will lower the price on both pairs, Florsheim new price is $75.00 shipped anywhere in the United States and the Feragamo price $125.00 shipped anywhere in the United States. Both pairs of shoes are so very nice.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Someone would really love these shoes if they purchased them. I may add a deal on shoes, I have one more pair of shoes to sell. They are some very nice spectators in brown and white. Worn only one time. They have some spade soles on them, and are dress shoes. Being one to carry on a tradition of giving the Lounge members a deal on things, I would perhaps do some real basement bargain prices of someone wanted to buy all three pairs here for sale, the two here now and the ones I will list?

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
What size are the brown and white spectators?

Just posted a few pictures of the brown and white, they are Johnson & Murphy made in Italy, the uppers are Calfskin and in the inside they are lined with nice glove leather. These are size 11D. The soles are what is called a soft spade shape.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Some here on the Fedora Lounge may already know, my Husband has been in the Hospital for a few months now. It has been a costly ordeal in many ways, but he gets to come home tomorrow at last!

I have some shoes I will post here for sale. It is not easy for me to figure out everything so I am just going to limit some pictures and pricing. Any price on shoes would include the postage to ship as long as it is within the actual United States. Anything outside of the United States you would have to add for that postage.
[URL=http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/LoveMyHats2/media/ferrago_zps021edfe4.jpg.html] [/URL]

These shoes are like new yet, I know Daniel only wore them a few hours one time, and then spent a lot of time conditioning and then putting his famous shine on them. They actually look better now then in this picture. I purchased these for him and new they cost me just shy of $400.00 If you have any questions I will answer them. I would like to get $150.00 for them and they are size 11D and very roomy for the size from what Daniel stated to me about them. They have the shoe box and shoe bags, all original. I will be adding more shoes as I can it takes me time to load pictures to his photobucket and then load them here.

These are still available and as a freebee, I am going to toss in the brown spectors that are also shown.

Two pairs of near new condition shoes, shipped, for the mere price of $150.00 anywhere CONUS! You can find listings on eBay for the shoes exactly like the Ferragamo at over $400.00 right now. So for $150.00 shipped you get two pairs of shoes! Great bargain!

Thanks,
Cindy

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Almost had these sold, but they are still up for grabs. The brown on the spectators is a nice color, the picture does not seem to be super accurate of the brown they are. I would have to guess that the brown is a mixture of dark brown with some lighter reddish hue to it.

cchgn

One of the Regulars
Almost had these sold, but they are still up for grabs. The brown on the spectators is a nice color, the picture does not seem to be super accurate of the brown they are. I would have to guess that the brown is a mixture of dark brown with some lighter reddish hue to it.

Burgundy, maybe?

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
SOLD now to a Fedora Lounge member, being shipped tomorrow! Thank you everyone!
The money from this sale is going to be placed towards my ordering a custom made hat for my Husband, a first for him and I may be lucky enough to have the hat made in time for his Birthday!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats