Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shoes, gotta love them

~landgirl~

A-List Customer
Yes they are killer heels! I think someone on here has a pair in each colour, I seem to remember a thread along those lines :) lucky blighter!

Glaistig

New in Town
I think those shoes are lovely! I have a similar pair but mine are much plainer and don't have the gorgeous ribbon like yours!! The stitching and the flowered sole of your shoes are beautiful details.

Tourbillion

Practically Family
Hm, how about these http://www.letrainbleu.com/shopheels.html?

9203_pink_jaimegreen.jpg

pinkraetan.jpg

The first pair is only $68.

VargasGirl

One of the Regulars
Kohls

I bought these (or should I say my mother bought them for me) almost a month ago at Kohls. They are still available as far as I know.
product_enlarge_scene7.jsp

I haven't worn this pair around yet, even with arch supports something just doesn't feel right.

product_enlarge_scene7.jsp

This pair I LOVE! I was even able to wear them shopping, and lasted quite a while before my feel started to hurt. So cute!

Polka Dot

A-List Customer
Tourbillion, I love the first green pair you posted. Methinks my bank account may take another hit this month. :)

Mojito

One Too Many
I like! All the links and photos posted above.

Shoes are the bane of my existence. I'm 5'10" and come in at about a Euro 41 (somewhere around a US 10, even a shade more). I have no hope of vintage shoes in that size, and often even new shoes don't go up that big.

Probably why I loathe shoe shopping. I never understood why other women loved shoes so much, until I equated them to my love of boots. Now boots, I understand! I have more boots than shoes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy