Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

should I buy the stetson?

stella

New in Town
karol,

thanks for the welcome! Aside from myself...I haven't seen too many hear in Southern NE. Actually, I can't remember the last time I saw a woman wearing a fedora.

here's a story for you: 2 years ago at law school (my first year), one of the women in the student records office (she's from Italy) saw me in my fedora and overcoat, walked up to me and said: "It is good to see style in this tiny part of the world... Beautiful hat" Then proceeded to kiss me on the cheek. It was very sweet...she also knew that I have family in Italy and we chatted periodically (me in very broken italian).

indycop

I'll Lock Up
K.D. Lightner said:
Stella and Barb: Boy, I am in the wrong part of the country. You never seen anyone here wearing much of anything but ball caps.

The last time I saw a woman wearing a fedora in Des Moines, she was sitting at a table with the Red Hat Society gals. I almost ran up and hugged her. I was wearing my black Open Road that day, wonder what they would have thought of that!?

Welcome to the Lounge, Stella. I, too, am a fedora-wearing gal and love my hats. There seems to be more and more of us on the Lounge.

karol
No K.D. they are talking about birds not women!!:eusa_doh: :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IGDS