Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your critters

HistWardrobe

Vendor
Agnes the sheep, sporting my Dobbs Panama hat, a remarkably cheap Burlington Coat Factory find, considering what a nice hat it is.
agnes-panama-sm.jpg

Same hat, worn by her friend and "sister" April, who is actally a collie mix, but has her summertime buzz cut. (Albert the kitten in the background")
april-panama-sm.jpg

Haven't managed to get any "cat in the hat" pictures of Albert, Victoria and Penelope Puddtat....

Rosie

One Too Many
IMG_0625.jpg

This is my baby boy Samson, he's three years old, a purebred Yorkshire Terrier, 4.1 pounds and spoiled as all get out. I love this little guy.

IMG_0531.jpg

This is Sebastian, my 12 year old american short hair. He's 21 pounds, spoiled and really sweet. I love him to pieces and I've had him forever.

IMG_0575.jpg

This is them together, napping. Sorry about the picture sizes, I'm not sure how to control that.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
B A B I E S ! ! !

2.jpg

This is my Pubby Kisses, Georgia. Shes 4 half SharPei/ Rhodesian Ridgeback. 85 pounds of pubby love.

This is Brasco, my longest male relationship.

218784_1131471898.jpg

Ive had him for 7 years. Hes Maine Coon, and I love calling him vampire kittie.

Here are my furry children together. Cant you just see the love!

4.jpg

I do! :D

LD

decodoll

Practically Family
Betty and Shade together. :) She's being a very silly kitten!
betty_shade.jpg

My Shade boy.
shade.jpg

Betty (or Bettykins or Apple Brown Betty)
betty.jpg

My Tabitha, who passed away earlier this year, and I still miss very much.
tabitha.jpg

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Now this is a post I know something about!

Here are my boys, Bonzai (red) and Samurai (cream). They are Shiba Inus.
ResizeWizard-1.jpg

And this is my guinea piggie that I adopted. Her name was Ebby, but I changed it to Eppy. I just like Eppy better.
IM000268c.jpg

Rosie

One Too Many
Everyones babies are SO CUTE!!!!!

DecoDoll, I'm so sorry about your Tabitha.:( My Sebastian was one of two years ago, it's such a hard thing to go through.

Here's a picture of a picture (no digital camera back then) of my Thomas. Your Tabitha reminded me of him.
IMG_0003.0.jpg

Caledonia

Practically Family
Sympathies too Decodoll, I know how you feel.
And everyone has such beautiful friends, and some suave hat wearing ones too! Here are my two. The third, Mozart the cat, is in the fields just now avoiding having his photo taken. Dax is the big dog, and Woody is the woolly one.

dogs_0332.jpg

dogs_0333.jpg

Tourbillion

Practically Family
Okay, here is Wanda, who I "inherited" from my ex. She is an 18 year old sweetie with cronic renal failure. Her only fault, constant vomiting.

176806058_b31431de87.jpg

And my little Tourbillion, (hm, where did I get my handle), who I got from the cat rescue. 6 lbs 12 oz of feline insanity. Her name is "whirlwind" in French, because she acts like a little tornado. She would destroy all furniture in her path! (well she now has soft paws in hot pink) I believe she is a blue smoke persian, but since she's from a shelter who knows her pedigree.

177568037_ddd195f576_m.jpg

177568035_60aad332b2_m.jpg

Note the lack of nose:

177568036_311df0f79c_m.jpg

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
A break from pile dozing

Lucy and her daughter, Asta.
Bulldogs. Lucy is 3, Asta 11 months. Lucy is obscenely fat. Asta a beanpole.
They make some 15 or so bullies we've had over the years.
welcome.jpg

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
Here is one of our babies, Moses. Aptly named as he was rescued from my in-laws' backyard as a very small kitten, after his mother cat disappeared. He was so tiny he had to be bottle-fed four times a day, and we had to "potty train" him. lol

12558v8.jpg

MelissaAnne

One of the Regulars
Everyone's pets are so adorable!

We have three dogs - Tiny, Charlie, and Missy. Tiny is a St. Bernard/Wolf mix (and is the biggest wuss you'll ever find!). Charlie (the black one) is a Border Collie/Retriever mix. And Missy is a full-blooded St. Bernard (but I don't have a good photo of her).

tiny1.jpg

charlie1.jpg

Pilgrim

One Too Many
Here's a fuzzy pic taken with a phone camera. I snapped it when Max, the World's Most Useless Dog (his official title) stuck his front paws up on the chair I was sitting in. He's mostly Lhasa Apso, and about 25 pounds. He loves everyone.
Max.jpg

colleency

One of the Regulars
Babies!!! They're all so cute! Unfortunately, I'm highly allergic to cats and most dogs, and I have to admit to not being home enough to care for a dog.

This is Gamera, Friend to all children:
Gammy.jpg

Novella

Practically Family
This cat adopted the house I lived in and everyone in it. She was technically the neighbor across the street's, but she pretty much lived at my house. Months ago I gave her a ridiculous name that I can't even remember now, but it never caught on and she was just known as "the cat." She's an adorable, sweet, friendly cat - her only bad trait was her drooling. One of my housemates was going to take her back to her parents house because we were concerned she was neglected by her owners, but the owners still claimed her.

nov7thru132005027.jpg

aprilandendofmarch2006010.jpg

febmar200650sparty005.jpg

She'd sleep all over the place, but her favorite spot tended to be on cars that just had their engines turned off.

Trickeration

Practically Family
I'm really enjoying seeing everyone's pets! Here are a some of our critters:
This is Sebastian. He's a Silky Terrier. He was abandoned by my moms neighbor. We were just going to keep him long enough to get a feel for his personality before adopting him out, but he was a member of the family by the end of the first day. We've had him 3 years now.
pict09046tw.jpg

Next are Feathers (double yellow headed amazon) and Taco (yellow nape amazon). They've been in my family for 24 years. They both love to sing and talk, and Taco loves to bite. He laughs at you after he gets you, too. But he's still cool.
pict24397ae.jpg

And this is my baby, Samba. He's only 3 years old, and will live to be about 80. I hand fed him as a baby, so he really thinks I'm his mother. Unfortuately, like most parrots, he doesn't really like anyone else in the house. He also talks, sings and dances, and can wave to you with one wing (his only trick so far).
pict12302vd.jpg

We also have 2 cockatiels and a parakeet, but they're a little camera-shy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav